Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best sales funnel?

Nongmaithem Archna

affiliate
BESTORX AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Dear Friends,

I am pleased to e-meet you all here.

Please let me know if you have any suggestion about sales funnel. Which is the best tool according to price. "The cheaper, the better".

Thank you.

• At the mouth of the funnel (widest part) you want the broadest audience.
  • Bulk traffic (cheap) and social media (free or cheap).
I think you should have an alternative for this traffic to utilize (no thanks --then down chute 2) it even if it is just sent to blogs or websites that you operate, and just to increase their traffic. The network you build may introduce new organic search referrals into your target funnel(s).
Thank you for your reply. I would like to know the funnel tool. I already know about social media. I just want to know which funnel is the best like there is click funnel but it is expensive, so i want cheaper than this.

Hi! Visit Affmy, we have over 300 exclusive and direct offers!

Just have a look at some of our exclusives:

MatchSniper - tier 1 - CPL
GEOs: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ - 4 USD
MatchSniper.com - search all best free online dating sites
No Doorways, no websites, no brand Context AD, no re-brokering, no incent

Fickfreundinfinden
- CPL
GEOs: DE, CH, AT - 3.4 USD
MatchSniper.com - search all best free online dating sites
No Doorways, no brand Context AD, no re-brokering, no incent

DateHiker - tier 1 - CPL
GEOs: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ - 4 USD
- search all best free online dating sites

Last edited:
So, you know you need to build sales funnels and actively engage your funnels with the goal of converting new leads, and increase the conversion frequency of your existing clients. Also to increase upsells and referrals. Even if you have already mapped out your funnels, you may be searching for an effective way of engaging your leads.

Hey,
For those who have an interest in learning about sales funnels and different ways to use them I have a free Facebook group with tips and tutorials that you can check out @Sales funnel free mastermind on Facebook.

banners
Back