“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is the best PTC site to advertise on?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Sandman57, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Sandman57

Sandman57 Affiliate affiliate

As the title says, I am looking for a PTC site to advertise on, my budget is not all that big but I can spend at least $5-$10 a month on it for starters and perhaps more in the future. I have googled it and came up with a whole bunch different opinions and company and I Just don't know who to go with, they all promise more or less the same things. I want to promote referral and affiliate links and in due time, my own website(it is live, but I want to revamp it a bit before I advertise). Which sites would be good to this? (please don't say Facebook, I know about Facebook).

2. Voluum
  3. JeronimoMagalhaes

JeronimoMagalhaes Affiliate affiliate

I've heard Neobux was a perfect PTC for that and, considering they're a respectable company, I'd go for it!! They only fail on people who play cheaters, so it might just be a win-win deal if you use them!

4. Sandman57

Sandman57 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks I have made an account there so I guess I'm going to find out if they are any good!

5. mikelouis

mikelouis Affiliate affiliate

You can use Neobux as some suggested or also Probux it has a lot members also. Both companies have been online a couple of years so am sure you will be happy to enjoy their services.

6. gadgetised

gadgetised Guest

If you are going to make your own site, I would recommend just getting started on this and then promoting your site with Google AdWords. I have found Google ad products to be the most reliable of the lot.

7. karanmehra

karanmehra Affiliate affiliate

Neobox is best for PTC for that....

MI