The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best PTC site to advertise on?

Sandman57

As the title says, I am looking for a PTC site to advertise on, my budget is not all that big but I can spend at least $5-$10 a month on it for starters and perhaps more in the future. I have googled it and came up with a whole bunch different opinions and company and I Just don't know who to go with, they all promise more or less the same things. I want to promote referral and affiliate links and in due time, my own website(it is live, but I want to revamp it a bit before I advertise). Which sites would be good to this? (please don't say Facebook, I know about Facebook).

I've heard Neobux was a perfect PTC for that and, considering they're a respectable company, I'd go for it!! They only fail on people who play cheaters, so it might just be a win-win deal if you use them!

I've heard Neobux was a perfect PTC for that and, considering they're a respectable company, I'd go for it!! They only fail on people who play cheaters, so it might just be a win-win deal if you use them!
Thanks I have made an account there so I guess I'm going to find out if they are any good!

You can use Neobux as some suggested or also Probux it has a lot members also. Both companies have been online a couple of years so am sure you will be happy to enjoy their services.

If you are going to make your own site, I would recommend just getting started on this and then promoting your site with Google AdWords. I have found Google ad products to be the most reliable of the lot.

banners
Back