The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best platform to use in order to open aff adnetwork?

MarkMester

Banned
Hello,
I was wondering, these days there are so many different platforms you can use, templates in order to make your own affiliate ad network.
I know hasoffer.com but they not cheap to get started, does anyone know any more platfrom that I can use in order to start my own adnetwork? or should I code everything from the begging? (willing to do something like affiliaxe or clickbank)
The idea is to have 2 websites, same domain(almost), 1 for branding and making user, second one is the platform where you take the deals and get paid.
Hook me up with everything you have!
Anymore ideas or information will be good for me.

Thanks.

Hi MarkMester,
You can check Scaleo Affiliate Tracking System also it's in AffiliateFix Resources. it's best option for cheap price and all features. Support is best because all network, systems face problems it's normal in business but fast solution is very important and Scaleo team know very well this thing.

About 2 website then you need 1 website and domain for brand because scaleo system give you separate sub-domain for platform i mean tracking system. which is based on your brand domain or name... check it out your self..

Welcome to affiliate network world in advance.

Hi MarkMester,
You can check Scaleo Affiliate Tracking System also it's in AffiliateFix Resources. it's best option for cheap price and all features. Support is best because all network, systems face problems it's normal in business but fast solution is very important and Scaleo team know very well this thing.

About 2 website then you need 1 website and domain for brand because scaleo system give you separate sub-domain for platform i mean tracking system. which is based on your brand domain or name... check it out your self..

Welcome to affiliate network world in advance.

It doesn`t look like Affiliaxe.
I tried the demo, it is annoying. You have to sign up affiliates yourself, I want them to have the option to sign up alone and see all the offers, on the demo you have to add each offer to each affiliate.
Is there is anything to do about it?
What you suggest?

It doesn`t look like Affiliaxe.
I tried the demo, it is annoying. You have to sign up affiliates yourself, I want them to have the option to sign up alone and see all the offers, on the demo you have to add each offer to each affiliate.
Is there is anything to do about it?
What you suggest?
That demo is admin panel and admin can do everything.
1. Any affiliate can sign up from your platform like other networks and our network Paid Affs even advertisers also if you want then...
2. About offer admin can add and set according rules like specific affiliate or lock (approval need) or public for all affiliates and affiliates account also same like other systems and networks provide... i think you need to check demo again there have many affiliates account, advertisers, offers...

That demo is admin panel and admin can do everything.
1. Any affiliate can sign up from your platform like other networks and our network Paid Affs even advertisers also if you want then...
2. About offer admin can add and set according rules like specific affiliate or lock (approval need) or public for all affiliates and affiliates account also same like other systems and networks provide... i think you need to check demo again there have many affiliates account, advertisers, offers...

I got a demo from affise.com as well, they are not so cheap but the demo is long and you can actually start brining traffic and use it in order to make money.
What do you think about them? have any exp?

Last edited by a moderator:
All systems own good things and bad things if compere Scaleo and Affise then we suggest use Scaleo pricing cheap and you got all that feature this is Affise or hasoffers provide in almost 2x price and Scaleo also have own bad thing is there pricing is Clicks based and Affise is conversions based, and Scaleo have own in-built bot and fraud detection system(AntiFraud Logic™).
Affise or hasoffers don't have but yes providing 3rd party companies integration option like fraudscore & Forensiq (which is now impact.com), there plans price higher then tracking systems plan... So almost new network hasn't able for buy high price system+high price fraud detection and fraud detection also need according now market level..

Scaleo best compere to Affise and HasOffers. Not just we using but we compere features and services which we got on less price..

Last edited:
Many affiliate marketers may experience account blocking because they need to create multiple accounts to drive traffic and launch ad campaigns. To protect their operations, the webs may detect your activity as suspicious and ban your accounts. How do you successfully join multiple affiliate marketing programs and manage multiple accounts? I'd like to recommend AdsPower Fingerprint Browser as a useful fingerprint browser. It can enable you to configure all of your fingerprints (think of "fingerprint" as your unique Internet identity) such as cookies, Canvas, webGL, local storage, and so on. These "authentic" fingerprints can keep your multiple accounts hidden. Most importantly, it is completely free! I hope this helps you with your affiliate marketing efforts.
1. Affiliaxe

2. Elementor

3. DFO Global

4. Amazon Associates

5. eBay Partner Network

6. ShareASale

banners
Back