The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best conversation dating smartlink network?

That's because you're not really allowed to send chat traffic to cpa offers because more often than not traffic won't show a good sales conversation. It just won't work.
Correct! :)

We do allow chat traffic, but we have to lower CPL payouts significantly for affiliates that are sending chat/social traffic. Advertisers aren't interested in buying such leads for high amounts since it's not profitable for them.

Chat traffic is (almost always) extremely low quality.

Screenshot_20210103-092418_Chrome.jpg
No, it's not. They have the lowest payouts I've ever seen on their CPL Adult Dating smart links. A few times it went below $1.00 per conversion in tier-1 GEOs.
It's kinda pathetic ;-)
This is a part of my conversion rate in Mylead with dating smartlinks

qtWTDM3.jpg

There you go. These are all USA & DE leads to (according to their support) best performing smartlink. Combine that with literally the slowest payouts I've ever seen. I would just recommend staying away from them.

qtWTDM3.jpg

There you go. These are all USA & DE leads to (according to their support) best performing smartlink. Combine that with literally the slowest payouts I've ever seen. I would just recommend staying away from them.
this is my conversion rate CPL for Adult dating smart links 3 and I am happy for that, and I'm receiving my payout every weeks i swear to you
Screenshot_20210103-095619_Chrome.jpg

this is my conversion rate CPL for Adult dating smart links 3 and I am happy for that, and I'm receiving my payout every weeks i swear to youView attachment 18023
Yes, what GEOs are they?
Because if those are tier-1 GEOs you're getting paid way to less.
I'm consistently getting atleast $5 per lead in tier-1 GEOs.
Germany for example I get $7.50 per lead, on MyLead I get $1.41 :)

Yes, what GEOs are they?
Because if those are tier-1 GEOs you're getting paid way to less.
I'm consistently getting atleast $5 per lead in tier-1 GEOs.
Germany for example I get $7.50 per lead, on MyLead I get $1.41 :)
USA, Australia,Italy,France,New Zealand, but I don't care for conversion rate because i have a free traffic, so which CPA network you're working for it now?

Hi @Bachazamano,
we're really glad that you decided to cooperate with us. If you need any advice in generating profit or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

@Demii,
we're constantly working on our smartlinks, improving them, and adding new affiliate programs, so we encourage you to check out sometimes what's new in our panel. If you need other alternatives you can also contact us and we will find some profitable solutions for you.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

banners
Back