The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what is the best blog software

S

sofy60

what is the best blog software or script and what is the difference between a blog and a forum?

worldpress is indeed nice, it is easiest in terms of customizing, however Serendipity is pretty much same.

WordPress is easy to install and good seo url. You can get free hosted WordPress blog at

blogs.bizhat.com

Other popular blog software is MovableType, this is CGI script, little difficult to install and manage templates. With wordpress, you will find lot of free templates.

Hello

From my point of view WordPress is the best in town. It's has a lot of features, is very SEO friendly and it seems Google like a lot this soft.
I have a blog (http://ovi.velnet.org.uk) and I archive very good rating for the keyword: seo articles in Google :p

Ovi

I also use Wordpress, I changed over from blogger and I wouldn't ever go back. Wordpress is much much better, very customizable with lots of great add-ons and features.

Yes, WordPress is the best and easy to install software.

Blogger have its own advantage. I use Blogger for my blog. Blogger allow you to blog with email client, i compose my blog entry in outlook express and send to a special email address and blogger will publish it, i found this feature easier than going to the site, login and publish.

Wordpress is great!

Blogger was also good for sometime until it started
deleting some blogs. A lot of honest to goodness blogs
were summarily executed in the process.

I'll help you config it Duke, it's pretty easy but there are some cool plugins you'll need as well (including anti-spam ones).

I use wordpress as it has very useful features like private posting and file uploads.

wordpress is certinly the best one to use for blogger.com and google blog search.

banners
Back