The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best app for Forex Trading?

sadi999

affiliate
Is there anybody available who have experience of forex trading. I just want to the best broker of Asia where issues are zero and we can withdraw amount any time. If anyone has experience then tell me. I am using meta 4 but getting a sometimes error so therefore now I want to move to the best one. Please help me and tell me the best broker of the asia. Thanks

Reread it ;(

MetaTrader 4
A popular trading platform.
Older program but there are a lot of plugins available

Maybe there is some incompatibility. Connection errors?
when you say 'errors' that could be anything.

MetaTrader 5 is one of the best for forex and stock market. Here are some of the features like Technical analysis, Trading history in detail, All types of trading orders, Real-time quotes.

Thanks... Have you experienced this app? Please share your experience.
Can't understand how Etoro/Plus500 etc would be recommended. They claim zero fees but have enormous spread. It's much more expensive to trade through Etoro etc.

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm going to trade on Forex and I want to use the services of dekocorp broker because they provide a decent trading platform. There are hundreds of tools and you can launch it on any device. I find it quite handy actually.

What about trading 212 it has someone experience with it .I just play with a demo account and it looks very cool .Any insights on this

Is there anybody available who have experience of forex trading. I just want to the best broker of Asia where issues are zero and we can withdraw amount any time. If anyone has experience then tell me. I am using meta 4 but getting a sometimes error so therefore now I want to move to the best one. Please help me and tell me the best broker of the asia. Thanks
  1. FXTM
  2. Stock Trainer
  3. ThinkTrader
  4. MetaTrader
  5. TD Ameritrade

banners
Back