The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the Best Android Dating Traffic Network?

S

Shimanto

How are you. Affix member, i hope well. i want to tell you a problem. please answer it.
I want best android traffic for dating offer, i need pure traffic no bot and no amazon aws traffic, i have tried many ads network, exoclick, juicyads, popcash, popads, and many network, i have track all network traffic, showing this results: some of bot, some of amazon aws, some of human, maybe 30% human or others BOT, LOST $500+ and profit: $50 or something, anyone know which ads network give me pure traffic, and best quality of traffic, no bot, no amazon aws or others i want a network, i will deposit $500+.
Thank you, affiliatefix member.

Hello Shimanto!

There is some percentage of bot traffic in any traffic source, unfortunately. What you can do is to make a test, and cut the websites and placements that are bringing the highest percentage of bot traffic, keeping only those that you trust. This is what the campaign optimization is for :)

Hi @Shimanto we work with compliance guidelines and tech to maintain high quality traffic.

Want to try us out?.
i will deposit, when campaign will complete then if i report you which traffic is BOT, AMAZON AWS, then? what you will do then?
please answer. i will deposit, i really need GOOD Traffic Source.

Keep one thing in mind regarding BOT traffic. Almost all traffic is sold by using an auction model, the most experienced large volume affiliates and advertisers are setting the market prices, based on how much they can make from that traffic. It's not about whether there are bots in the mix or not, it's about the final revenue it can generate.

BOTs are already factored in the price, the only thing that would happen if all BOTs suddenly vanished, would be that the CPM prices would rise.

BOTs are annoying as hell and they complicate the optimization process, but it's part of the game. Don't look at it as lost revenue, because that's not the case. This loss has already decreased the bid everyone is paying.

Keep one thing in mind regarding BOT traffic. Almost all traffic is sold by using an auction model, the most experienced large volume affiliates and advertisers are setting the market prices, based on how much they can make from that traffic. It's not about whether there are bots in the mix or not, it's about the final revenue it can generate.

BOTs are already factored in the price, the only thing that would happen if all BOTs suddenly vanished, would be that the CPM prices would rise.

BOTs are annoying as hell and they complicate the optimization process, but it's part of the game. Don't look at it as lost revenue, because that's not the case. This loss has already decreased the bid everyone is paying.
can you please tell me, which advertiser is good traffic android.
Thank you.

MI
Back