The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what is the best affiliate program

easymoney777

affiliate
I've been trying several affiliate programs to earn some cash thru website but never really got that ball really rolls down the hill.. you know what I'm trying to say here?

so is there any list of really profitable affiliate website/programs that I can try perhaps?

thanks

cheers!

Larwee's link is great, but just a reminder EM that the best affiliate program doesn't add to much if you don't have a relevant and well visited site to go along with it. To me, the affiliate program has to complement your content/niche and provide a desired need or conscious demand from your readers. If you have both then you should do fine. Best of luck in your search.

Hi easymoney777 et all,

I think this thread gives better answers to the question and my answer is along the lines of what jazzguy said. The BEST affiliate program depends on you!

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...opinion-best-affiliate-program.html#post38577

I'm embarassed because that other post sounds like a 5 Star pitch and if the poster would have asked what's the best program, I would have answered like I did above. That thread Larry linked to, the poster asked:

"I was wondering if anyone had a list of sites that can provide good affiliate programs. Please....I'm trying to incorpoarate that with my new forum.

So he wasn't asking for best program but for a LIST of good programs to add to his forum!
(Just wanted to be sure that was clear.) ;)

MI
Back