The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best affiliate marketing program?

Hey!

There is no best network, since all of them have different features, advantages and disadvantages. In the end only you will decide which one is the best for you and it really will depend on your needs and the niche you work with.

Please be more specific :)

How much should be expected traffic on a site to have good earning with MOBIDEA ?

How much should be expected traffic on a site to have good earning with MOBIDEA ?
Hey!

It depends on your vertical, your segment and many other things. You might have not a lot of traffic, but if it's bringing conversions - you still can earn!

Please contact our Support Crew to talk about your specific situation, I'm sure they will find the best way for you to monetize your website!

Email - affiliate-service@mobidea.com

Cheers!

Last edited:
The best affiliate marketing program is the one which has highest payout and best reviews. If you are looking for CPS good offers Shareasale is the best one, you will find all kinds of niche there.

You can check out on Affiliatefix forum under "Affiliate Program Database" or "Resources list". Currently I updated some programs "Mister, Zeitgeist Gifts and Thread Etiquette".

I've been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for a little over 17 years.

What has worked tirelessly for me is as follows...

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best. They also tend to have the greatest mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience), so the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

Some of the verticals (niches) I have done extremely well with are: education, insurance, loans, debt, credit, mortgage, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

The bulk of the PPL offers that I promote pay $20-$40 per lead, but I also promote offers that pay more and less. You don't want to get too caught up on what an offer pays because how well it converts is just as important. For example, if you have an offer that pays $9, but if it converts at 2X or more of a $20 offer, then it will perform about the same or possibly better. At the same time, if you have an offer that pays $90 and it converts poorly, it may not even be worth promoting.

I have also done just as good with dating website sign-ups and pretty good with free trial + S/H offers. I also promote a very limited number of offers that are straight up purchase offers. However, mass appeal needs to exist and I also look for one of the following...

1) The product is new and/or novel-unique and you can't purchase it locally or even something similar. I don't waste my time with it once something similar shows up in Walmart.

2) The buyer can truly get what is being offered at a decent discount.

3) Solves a house is on fire type problem.

However, most of the above (non PPL) I will promote on the back-end. Which is why the first thing I look for is mass appeal.

Bottom line, it's far easier to get someone fill out a short form than to get them to pull out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell this or that, when you can provide free information that users want/need and get paid well doing it.

Something to think about.

Hello :) Amith. It actually depends on the niche that you have opted while creating your blog. Affiliate Marketing is a very broad topic and it has many definitions in it which have to be learned with lots of interest to succeed. But, I don't say it is impossible. You need to put in your efforts for atleast a year in order to watch the results pour in.

Ok. As you have asked about the best affiliate marketing program in the industry, I would like to answer in the best possible way.
These are a few which I have an idea about:

Under Web Hosting or Wordpress hosting niche:
  1. Bluehost: Offers a great affiliate program. You will be paid $65/sign up.
  2. HostGator: One of the best affiliate marketing program in the industry. The company pays you up to $125/signup.
  3. WPEngine: Pays you up to $200/signup but, needs great effort due to high prices on their hosting services.
Under Wordpress themes niche:
  1. Themeforest: It is the best affiliate marketing program if you have a wordpress themes related blog.
Know more about affiliate marketing programs here

MI
Back