The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

what is the best adsense alternatives ??

If the google adsense was not there, the i would have preferred Adbrite. It means there is no alternative for adsense. Adsense is the best program.

I agree there is really no alternative to Google Adsense, i mean there are smaller companies but you wont get much out of them. Adbrite is the next one up but they too are relatively small compared to adsense. So that would be your next best option.

I’d suggest you to take a look at SmartPPC EVO ad server platform. It is one of the best alternatives of AdSense, OpenX and others. It provides unique abilities for sites owner. SmartPPC EVO lets to combine several ad sources on your sites: get your own advertisers registered, display ads from Google, YPN and others, additionally, ads from XML feeds like Miva, Looksmart and others. Now it contains two rates for displaying ads: CPM, Flat Rate. And CPC free update will be released soon. It seems to fit your requirements.
It is real solution for getting high revenue from website traffic.

i think paid banners will be a great alternatives... and i think you can earn more in paid banners than in adsense :D

I've used Adbrite, but it's annoying when they decide to put overly sexy ads up eventhough they are supposed to be "G" rated...

I'm using smartppc evo and i choose which ads are displaying on my web, when and how much does it cost:)) you too should try it))

MI
Back