The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the actual cost for signing into affiliate network as a merchant?

Karan Shrestha

affiliate
Styled Themes
i am new to affiliate marketing and want to launch my site (arts and crafts selling site) on any of the affiliate network that is suitable (in terms of money and time).

What is the actual cost charged for setting up a merchant account on affiliate networks such as paid on results, affiliate window, share a sale?

also if there are other affiliate networks for newbie?

Yes shareasale is a good affiliate network but their interface is quite bad at using. We launched our affiliate there for WP theme, but the response of affiliate are none or minimum.

I would appreciate for any or more information.

Apart from shareasale, if you could provide some insights.

Thank you in advance.

I do feel the best thing for you to do is find some time and do all these research works on your own. It will help you learn very many things compared to the situations where we are just giving you what you want. Research is very key towards the success of this journey you are about to start. You can then decide to plan on things that you must first do and so on.

We launched with Share a sale as well, but understand we still have to find ways to get the message out about our program. Hoping these forums can help!

i am new to affiliate marketing and want to launch my site (arts and crafts selling site) on any of the affiliate network that is suitable (in terms of money and time).

What is the actual cost charged for setting up a merchant account on affiliate networks such as paid on results, affiliate window, share a sale?

also if there are other affiliate networks for newbie?
'

Interested to find out too.

MI
Back