The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is Page Rank

PR is dead rating. Google always talk about it but PR have nothing to do with search results in these days. Just check some word in Google and PR of top10 search results :)

PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page and used by the Google Internet search engine, that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of "measuring" its relative importance within the set.

PR stand for the page rank it can be defines as, "Pr is a statistical value of the value of a web page according to Search engines, depending on its place within the Search engines weblink map of the internet. All hyperlinks in the map bring bodyweight, and that bodyweight can substance in value as they complete through the more essential webpages (a greater PageRanked page)"

Page Rank is not only based on backlinks, it also depends on how many subpages ,and the nature of your page, example: news site has higher pr

Page rank is basically the algorithm of google and it is used to measure the importance of website site.

Page Rank is the part of Google Algorithm and its show the importance of your back links if your back links are high quality and relevant then your PR is also high its between 1 and 10.

PageRank is what Google uses to determine the importance of a web page. It's one of many factors used to determine which pages appear in search results.

i offer seo training and seo services online very cheap rates.just 200$ since i am doing seo for two years,i have experience on how you can optimize websites in google and other top search engines.i have a proof for optimized website that gets traffic via organic search result
free call on skypee ( itcourses1 )

PR is the status of the page that can be achieved by getting quality incoming back links. Quality back link means getting incoming link from high page rank website

It seems like PageRank is sometimes scoffed at by SEOs, and even referred to as "meaningless." It might not be the best metric around, but it is a quick and dirty way to evaluate a domain's value. Even if PageRank wasn't a good predictor of anything useful, the fact that people still talk about it means that it can't be ignored.

MI
Back