The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is not allowed in CPA marketing?

Shanr02

i have seen many CPA offers that don't allow certain type of traffic. For example most peerfly offer does not allow email marketing. BUT what if I send my users to a landing page through email marketing and in the landing page they can click through on a banner to the offer?

i have seen many CPA offers that don't allow certain type of traffic. For example most peerfly offer does not allow email marketing. BUT what if I send my users to a landing page through email marketing and in the landing page they can click through on a banner to the offer?

This would be gray hat marketing. As network may get suspicious and ask to provide reports about how did you manage to get those leads onto the page.
However as for me this way is pretty honest, as you run through landing page, where you can reach only targeted audience.

This would be gray hat marketing. As network may get suspicious and ask to provide reports about how did you manage to get those leads onto the page.
However as for me this way is pretty honest, as you run through landing page, where you can reach only targeted audience.
Have you tried this way before? And would networks suspend my account? Thanks

Have you tried this way before? And would networks suspend my account? Thanks

As being manager of network, I have never tried such cases :)
So I believe it all depends on how strict the rules are and how cool your manager is. I'd suggest talking with your AM and ask if this way of promoting is ok.
There maybe many reasons why advertiser bans email marketing.

As being manager of network, I have never tried such cases :)
So I believe it all depends on how strict the rules are and how cool your manager is. I'd suggest talking with your AM and ask if this way of promoting is ok.
There maybe many reasons why advertiser bans email marketing.
Last question. If I use this method with offers that allow incentive traffic do you think the managers would care?

MI
Back