The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

WHAT IS NIMSES? SOCIAL NETWORK?

Yeah, apparently it is. According to an article on the Kaspersky site, that app is not secure and is kind of creepy (my word, not theirs).

Everybody sees your sign up information - real name, age, etc. and the app tracks your location. Others within 2km of you who also have the app always know where you are. Apparently, there is no way to change that, no way to change your privacy settings. Again, according to Kaspersky.

Like I said, sounds kind of creepy, potentially dangerous.

Have you tried the app, @MaxAffiliate77 ?

Yeah, apparently it is. According to an article on the Kaspersky site, that app is not secure and is kind of creepy (my word, not theirs).

Everybody sees your sign up information - real name, age, etc. and the app tracks your location. Others within 2km of you who also have the app always know where you are. Apparently, there is no way to change that, no way to change your privacy settings. Again, according to Kaspersky.

Like I said, sounds kind of creepy, potentially dangerous.

Have you tried the app, @MaxAffiliate77 ?
This is really creepy! is it popular? cause this is really the first time i'm hearing this.

This is really creepy! is it popular? cause this is really the first time i'm hearing this.

Me, too. First time hearing about it, I mean. :D

I don't really know how popular it is, I think the article mentioned that it is used quite a bit in Russia.

I've heard about it, and their website is definitely trustworthy! - Nimses
It's a new social network, where you connect with people, and get paid for spending time online. Basically for every minute since the moment you register there, you receive 1 nim, and then you can use it as a currency (10k nimses is $1).

I believe they are based in Kiev, and right now this service is available for East-European countries only, but they plan to expand. Couple of months ago they were much smaller, no doubt this network grows. Totally worth exploring!

Btw, people say there is already one cafeteria in Kiev accepting payments in nimses. Quite cool!

Check this video to understand better

I've heard about it, and their website is definitely trustworthy! - Nimses
It's a new social network, where you connect with people, and get paid for spending time online. Basically for every minute since the moment you register there, you receive 1 nim, and then you can use it as a currency (10k nimses is $1).

I believe they are based in Kiev, and right now this service is available for East-European countries only, but they plan to expand. Couple of months ago they were much smaller, no doubt this network grows. Totally worth exploring!

Btw, people say there is already one cafeteria in Kiev accepting payments in nimses. Quite cool!

Check this video to understand better
wow sounds good. is it possible to promote some ads over there?

MI
Back