The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is Lifestream Affiliate Marketing?

Linda Buquet

affiliate
What is Lifestream Affiliate Marketing? I've never heard the term before, so I'm pretty sure Brian Littleton coined the term in his article below. Sure wish I'd thought of it - it's brilliantly descriptive!

People in our industry often say promote what you are passionate about or what you know about, at least when you are first getting started. But many affiliates have taken their passion and knowledge about a niche topic and created a full time business out of it. Brian explains...

<strong><a href="http://feedfront.com/archives/article002708">Your Lifestream as One Big Affiliate Link ? By Brian Littleton</a></strong>

From where I?m sitting, I?ve can safely say that lifestream marketing has kicked off more performance marketing careers than likely any other cause. Today, getting involved is even easier, due to the development of sites such as Facebook, Twitter and WordPress.

There is virtually no barrier to entry nor learning curve. Lifestream marketing simply involves telling the world about what you are good at and what you enjoy.

One of the largest communities of lifestream marketers includes those in the Tech/IT/Development world. Developers know that if they run into problems they can?t solve on their own, simple Internet searches can yield hundreds of results. This same principle holds true across all hobbies. <strong><a href="http://feedfront.com/archives/article002708">More</a></strong>...

Bravo! I should really look up on the person who wrote this.. Brian Littleton

"There is virtually no barrier to entry nor learning curve. Lifestream marketing simply involves telling the world about what you are good at and what you enjoy". AWESOME

Fantastic article. I found this particularly insightful:
No matter how easily the solution comes to you, never make the assumption that the problem isn’t a big one to someone else.
This is a big stumbling block for a lot of my clients. They think they don't know anything of value, so rather than writing about what they know, they end up making things far more complicated by trying to write about what they themselves haven't learned yet.

Very interesting and is similar to a book I've been reading which says follow your passion and talk about what you know about. It stands to reason it will be a lot more fun and interesting and that will show through.

Nothing wrong with showing off your talents, this is CAPITALISM after all. It's great to plug your friends a little bit but too much and they'll start to delete you from Facebook hah.

MI
Back