The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is CRM marketing?

What is CRM marketing?

A CRM is a Customer Relationship Management tool/software, to help you manage your prospects and existing accounts, in purpose of selling more both to new and existing customers. A good example of such a software is Salesforce, which is used by many of the big corporations in the world at the moment, but the CRM market is fluorishing, so there are plenty of other options to talk about.

Not sure if CRM marketing is a thing, though, but I think it might refer to using your CRM to better market your product or services (either via campaigns, automated communication or other methods).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, CRM is a software that allows you to automate the processes of interaction with customers. In other words, you and employees of your company will have a place where all the data related to customers, their orders, the stages of processing these orders, personal wishes, etc. is collected. It is very convenient. As for the term "CRM Marketing", I think, it means a set of activities that can attract real consumers of your products or services. But it's still half the battle to attract one-time. Clients need to be able to keep. And you should do this even in those moments when it comes to unpleasant things for him - for example, paying for your services or goods.

Last edited by a moderator:
simple, CRM is software that can be automate the processes of interaction with customers. that's what i am responding to

CRM - this is coustomer platform servie. some of the companies works with salesforce..
this platform can help your manager your customers and teams sales

I sould said this is much easier to use it instead of other sheets or paper.

Customer Relationship Marketing(CRM), as the name itself suggest building relationship with customer, customer loyalty, brand name value are built through marketing strategies. CRM allows businesses to built long term relationship and also to improve their image in front of customers.

CRM is simply a Customer Relationship Management software that does just as its name suggests. It helps make work easier by automatic customer relations for business relationship. It also helps promote brand name and improves sales since all data related to customers is synchronised into one accessible place for easy management

CRM is indeed highly overused.People tend to think that any software that can be automated to help with business falls under CRM. However, to some extent, most applications and software can also be regarded as CRM depending on how you intend to use them. If Wordpress can help manage my customers data and make my work easier, why not? lol

CRM marketing is a business process by which we built customer relationship, customer loyalty and brand awareness through marketing

Yes, it's one hundred percent true that CRM is a marketing automation software that can help you keep a track of your leads, but the question in itself is not wrong. CRM softwares were developed keeping in mind a very much needed business concept and that is Customer Relationship Marketing, the abbreviation in itself can give you the answer but making it more clear let's go in deep:

CRM is a marketing method that uses:
- client relationships
- customer loyalty
- brand value
as a method for procuring clients or leads.

CRM allows a business to develop long-term relationships with both the established and the new customers.

banners
Back