The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what is compaign in ppc?

In a PPC campaign, you pay Google however much you wish to have them list ads for your site at the top and right of the organic search listings.

I'll expand:

PPC is short for "pay per click" - there are different CPC programs, such as Bing, Google AdWords, Facebook, etc.

Using these platforms, you select keywords for your campaign that are related to your website and niche. As people are browsing the internet and search for the keywords in your campaign, they will see the ads you made for those keywords, which will take visitors to your page if they click them. Once they click on your ad, you have to pay for that, and the amount depends on how much you set your "bid" at in your campaign. You don't pay the PPC platform anything until someone clicks on one of your ads.

If you have any other questions or need some more detail, let me know. There is a ton of different things I could have went into, but that is the basic stuff for now.

Pay-per-click (PPC), also known as cost per click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a website owner or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked. ... However, websites can offer PPC ads.

Well a campaign its when you start to promote something .For example if you want to promote an affiliate offer or a cpa offer you must start a campaign .From there you set keywords ,audience ,etc

ppc campaign is basically for promote a website or event through google add words paying money to google there are many type of campaigning is there example video,shopping ,display networking campaign like

in search campaign there is options
search network only.
display network only.
shaping campaign.
video campaign.
universal app campaign.
and search network with display in the option we can send add along with image. for given add in ppc we pay some amount for that search engine.

PPC pay per click is a paid campaign for easy traffic collection. It's helpful for new brands or companies to boost their brand awareness and increase their customers conversions.

MI
Back