The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is branding?

Hey Alangile,

Homepage - Brand Fascination is a great resource that I have used in the past for figuring out how to brand some of my businesses. There is a test you can take as well as a book and I think some other resources. Really anything by Sally hogshead is great.

Branding is a really interesting and nuanced subject. But for me that was a really good place to start.

Hey Alangile,

Homepage - Brand Fascination is a great resource that I have used in the past for figuring out how to brand some of my businesses. There is a test you can take as well as a book and I think some other resources. Really anything by Sally hogshead is great.

Branding is a really interesting and nuanced subject. But for me that was a really good place to start.
i am interested in this too .
thanks @KG .

I recommend you to read about customer loyalty programs, it is good way to promote your brand. It is difficult process, but it can bring a lot of benefits! Here you can find main keys for successful global incentive programs for your business.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Branding is name recognition for useful products or services of value.
  • Branding is not being a legend in your own mind :D
  • Branding is usually bought and paid for. Usually, in ad and marketing spend over a period of years.
  • Never spend money branding a name that is not properly trademarked.
  • The exception to the bought and paid for solution; is a viral buzz of a brand's novelty or use case --that rarely happens but it does at times.

The goal of branding is to build strong brand equity, establish customer loyalty, and differentiate the brand in the marketplace.

Certainly! When it comes to promoting a brand, businesses can leverage a combination of online and offline strategies. Online tactics include developing a robust social media presence, optimizing the website for search engines, creating valuable content through blogging or video marketing, and engaging with influencers or brand ambassadors. Offline strategies may involve participating in industry events, sponsoring community initiatives, distributing promotional materials, and implementing effective public relations campaigns. To elevate your brand's image further, I recommend considering custom branding solutions. Custom Branding, providing tailored solutions to enhance your brand's visual identity and create a strong brand recall.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back