The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is better, SEO or PPC?

When it comes to conversion, both convert very well depending on where you placed the ads. However SEO will definitely convert better because you cannot make the mistake of your ads being seen in the wrong place when it comes to SEO.

But in PPC, you definitely need to place it in the very right website where people have the interest of your business, to get the same type of conversions you will get with SEO.

Another thing to take note of is that there are two different types of PPC at least in my opinion. There is the type where you pay Google per click and they place your ads on top of all other searches, and there is the type where you

pay some websites, like GPT (Get Paid To) or PTC (Paid To Click) websites or traffic exchange websites and they place your ads on their website while they share the funds you spent with them with their users. This type of PPC converts less. It does convert but the other type which is the main PPC converts better.

The only downside to SEO is that it takes some time for your website to rank and sieve traffic from SEO and that is if you really do some optimization. If you don't do SEO optimization, you will not get SEO traffic. So Go for SEO.

Hi

Search engine optimization (even small to SEO) occurs when a website is optimized so that it can achieve high rankings within organic search results. The most commonly used search engine, Google claims more than 200 factors in its algorithm, determines how the location of a website can be found within the search results. Because it allows you to show in organic search results, it's free. A website has earned a high ranking in the search engine result page (SERP), the result will remain there for a while and you will see continuous traffic from it. Also, organic results generally have a higher click-rate rate than paid advertising. On the other hand, SEO is a long term project for which authorization takes time to create and is indexed for later search terms. Technically it's free, not only is there a big investment of time, but also as resources, to completely optimize a website.

Pay-per-click (small for PPC) is a model for advertising in which you will pay for each click on your ad. The most common version of pay-per-click advertising through search engines is this when you bid for your ad that someone searches for the keyword that is relevant to the business you are offering . This type of advertisement can also be used on social media platforms like Facebook, where advertisements are given to one person based on their demographic, interests, or other specifications of brand selection. The good thing about PPC campaigns is that once it has been launched, the increase in traffic is usually immediate.

Hope this helps you.
Perfectly explained!

If you have the budget I would definitely suggest PPC since it's a shortcut to get leads but be sure you know what you're doing and don't spend what you can't afford.

Organic search engine traffic can provide an improved ROI over traditional forms of paid media and certainly improve upon PPC. Cost. While SEO is neither cheap nor easy, it will generally be more cost-effective than all other marketing tactics for delivering brand awareness and relevant traffic to your website

Hey,
Both PPC and SEO have their own importance.
SEO is slow but steady process. It can drive you long-term results.
PPC can get you traffic rapidly but you need to keep investing.
It totally depends on your end goals on which platform your should opt for.

I've never understood why they do that. We get those types of accounts now and again. Just seems so pointless to me, maybe I'm missing something.

I've never understood why they do that. We get those types of accounts now and again. Just seems so pointless to me, maybe I'm missing something.

The only angle I can think of is that they regularly post content, either manually or robotically, then once they are "accepted" as legit it can sneak in links here and there
I imagine if they do it on enough websites, with multiple accounts (probably from 1 slippery snake-like person, complete with scales, forked tongue and hissing SFX) simultaneously slithering around, eventually there's a compounded benefit through links and clicks
But it's just a theory ..

The only angle I can think of is that they regularly post content, either manually or robotically, then once they are "accepted" as legit it can sneak in links here and there
I imagine if they do it on enough websites, with multiple accounts (probably from 1 slippery snake-like person, complete with scales, forked tongue and hissing SFX) simultaneously slithering around, eventually there's a compounded benefit through links and clicks
But it's just a theory ..
The content that occurs manually is much better than the automated one.

MI
Back