The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is better, SEO or PPC?

Both SEO and PPC are necessary. You can't really compare one with the other, because they are not similar in any way. If you want short term traffic, discover new keywords and identify user behavior, go with PPC. If you can be patient and want a long-term traffic with targeted intent, then go with SEO.

I beg to differ -- SEO may not be sustainable ...
Google farts (updates regularly) and all the SEO jerks will sniff and scramble.
SEO in not 'free' unless you work for free ...

It totally depends on you, right now, SEO is pretty unstable and each penguin and another core upgrade might kick your site out of SERP's so it requires to be in touch to get a decent SERP's. PPC is funds consuming, for bad targeting you might burn some money before you reach some profit. Consider test both of them and figure out, which seems better to you.

I think seo is best. Some days ago I bought 2000 adult traffic from a traffic seller- run adult web cam related website on there and didn't got any sign up. PPC - pay per campaign is a beneficiary program from search engines or from social media platform. SEO is a slow process but some time seo works fine. I am also thinking which one will be best for my adult web cam affiliate marketing.

SEO:- It will give you a organic result for long time of period

PPC:- It is a method of paid advertising gives you the result for short time of period

SEO and PPC are both techniques to promote yourself or service. But there is a difference between them PPC require more budget then SEO. In SEO you may have to pay for guest posting to buy do follow links.

Both complicate each other. PPC can be used for creating brand awareness and SEO can be simultaneously done. So, your business grows. SEO helps to give consistent traffic to your business for the long term.

SEO for the long term and PPC for short term. This might create your website. Also, minor SEO work is minimal requirement in PPC as well.

SEO is free and long term: SEO is all about quality of your website, the more you increase your quality your website the more you enhance your chances of ranking high organically.
PCC is paid and short term: PPC is different, in PPC you bid for showing your results at top of the first page of Google.

Nothing beats the consistent stream of free organic traffic that you can get from SEO when you really start to rank for stuff. PPC is nice but SEO is my first love.

according to my knowledge seo is better then cpc bcoz seo is long term and less costly and its results are also long term.

I'd try to combine it, but I'm more into SEO though. Inspire it's a longterm thing, I find it more effective. Or maybe I just have more experience and knowledge in SEO

SEO (organic traffic) is more than PPC traffic. If you manage to rank your web site on the first page of google for the desired keywords, you will get much more traffic on ur website than paying for those keywords .

When you are on SEO, you are like a patient dog. You will eat the fattest bone free for a long time.. When you go for PPC you are like an impatient dog. you can eat a fat bone but will pay for it. :D

banners
Back