The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is better, SEO or PPC?

What is better, SEO or PPC?
It's a question that makes no sense, as it is two different things and they both benefit you.

PPC is good for better targeting people and get them to a product direct, whereas SEO is good for the whole website meaning they will come because your hitting them on the keyword they are looking at.

Both SEO and PPC are part of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) which is one of the ... of first page positions for SEO traffic and PPC traffic, organic traffic is better.
SEO is better than PPC. Big statement. We explain why SEO and content marketing is a smarter investment for ecommerce companies than paid advertising.

Both of them are means of marketing seo knowing Which Is Right for Your Website. When it comes to boosting traffic to your website, you have two basic options: pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or search engine optimization (SEO). ... If you want more traffic fast and are willing to pay for it, then PPC might be right for you.

If you want to get a traffic without paying, go for SEO and if you are willing to pay and want a fast and more traffic then go for PPC(pay per click). But, getting traffic organically without doing any payment is better option.

It depends on the niche/product/service. Each have their advantage. In some e-commerce circumstances seo is useless. I'm an seo guy to most my seo clients I still recommend doing ppc until their seo gets to a certain point.

If you have money you can go with PPC you will get result in short time while SEO takes more time to show result without investing money.

The primary difference between Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) is that movement originating from SEO (natural) is free while activity created from PPC isn't free (as the name suggests you need to pay an expense for every snap).

Regards,
Stucorner

Haven't we beaten this thread to death ... the last posts are just repeating what has already been said.

If you think SEO is free then your work is free. If you want to work for free there are lots of jobs for you :D

Building a business with little money is extremely difficult and 95% will fail in the first few years. 1% of the people that try SEO really succeed -- the rest make chump change then brag about it <truth

Well i i think ppc its better but not for website traffic as you can get traffic but if your website its not good optimized and profesional you will not get sales and you will lose money

SEO is a slow process which will take time to get some results( 3-6 months) while using PPC you can instantly rank on the first page of the google.

SEO can give you free organic taffic while PPC is paid.

For long term you should opt for SEO and for short term opt for PPC.

MI
Back