The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is a good alternative to article marketing?

I have been writing articles on ezine articles dot com. i have been writing about wrestling training and weight-loss. i have not had much success. i may need to find another niche. also i type very slow. it takes me a very long time to write articles. what are some good traffic sources instead of articles.
dave

I made the mistake of posting the same article to several article sites, before realizing how google would only pick the one it found first, and may actually downgrade your own site, if the article version is substantially the same. This also goes to people believing auto-post of your info to many blogs is of value (yes it may get back-links, but it wont make google happy or have you ranked multiple times in search results).

What many affiliate moguls do is pay OS writers $5 and hour to bang out 500 word articles. Of course this is not going to have spellbinding or original content, but it will be a different arrangements of words, which in googles eyes is original. The only way around this it seems, unless you want to write ten completely different great articles in an hour or so, is to use article spinners, but the process is usually very manual and some people think this practice is black hat.

mostly you have to follow your own moral code and hope google agrees.

I have been writing articles on ezine articles dot com. i have been writing about wrestling training and weight-loss. i have not had much success. i may need to find another niche. also i type very slow. it takes me a very long time to write articles. what are some good traffic sources instead of articles.
dave

Pay per click advertising is a great way to deliver significant traffic to specific articles. Budgetary considerations are a must, but all of the major players include a daily budgeting tool to help you keep on top of your campaigns.

Best of luck to you!

7searchGuys

i have found article writing to be a very tedious process.. however from an SEO standpoint I think it is one of the best if not the best way to get great in content links pointing to your website.

i have found article writing to be a very tedious process.. however from an SEO standpoint I think it is one of the best if not the best way to get great in content links pointing to your website.

Well, it used to be... before Panda. Now the value of those links from article repositories has been greatly reduced.

Hello Dave,

The key to creating online success is providing good content. Writing articles has been one of the best ways to provide and share good content in the past. Another popular option is providing good content through the use of videos or podcasts.

Both of these two options are becoming very popular ways that more and more people are choosing as a way of getting content that they are interested in. I don't think that they'll completely replace text (at least no time soon) but they are growing in popularity and in demand.

But before you give up and look at using a different method, you might want to do a search for other websites in your niche and see what the top 3 websites are doing? If articles are working for the top websites in your market then you may want to look at outsourcing your article writing to get you better results.

I am still getting traffic from articles I wrote many months ago. Article marketing works the best for long term traffic. For short term, consider Google Adwords, if you have the budget.

dave

1. There are games to teach you how to write ... which will turn you into typing faster.
2. Social networks are a good way to get visitors ( lot's of them ). You can even combine them ... writing articles and promoting them on social sites.

You could also consider building a link wheel. You will still have to do a little writing, but your articles can be less involved than those required for ezine

We started to do link wheel and now we have good results. It is very interesting because link wheel allows to create a chain of connected IM sourses.

banners
Back