Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What I Think About Perception...

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
If you breath and have pulse, you've probably heard the phrase:

"Perception is reality."

Right?

If not, you're either reading this from inside a crypt or you've heard it now :D

Anyhow...

I think there is more to perception than reality.

I think, your perception creates your reality.

Think about it...for some people, you could show them the keys to the world, but they won't see the opportunity no matter how much evidence you supply. For them, their perception is "the economy is bad", "if you're selling something, you must be one of those scam artists", and "everything should be free on the Internet" etc...

Their perception leads them to an entitlement reality...where they think the world owes them a living.

But what if they were to see just one thing a little differently...

...what if some influential event change the way they perceive things?

Then their reality changes...doesn't it? Henry Ford said it best:

"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you're right."

It's demonstrated all the time...two people see the same thing two different ways...and one is successful, the other lives a life of misery.

So, if you're ever feeling like the world is against you... like everything is going to hell in a hand basket ... just change your perception.

Look at what's positive about your current situation, and yes, there is ALWAYS something positive about your current situation...then look at another positive...then do one more thing...

Go out and do something to change your situation!

Have a safe and sane Holiday season, and a wonderful New Year everyone!

Hi Joseph,

I could not agree with you more. The Bible says it like this: Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Basically what you think becomes your how you feel in your heart then it becomes your perception/reality.

We live in a society absorbed with its own feelings. Today, people are addicted to seeing themselves as victims and demanding special tolerance, favor, acceptance, or gifts. Yet a mind concerned with its own painful experiences, rejections, mistakes, or emotional hurts is one that refuses healing.

These emotions comfort like old bandages, and many are afraid to see what is underneath. Some cling to them because they give special "handicap" privileges, and they use them to justify what they believe, say or do... :D :D :D

I could not agree more.

It's not easy to do, but it is nevertheless, true. When negativity sets in, finding just one thing to change the mindset is a start. How we think is a huge factor in how we do.

Denise,

That is funny you mention mindset, if you ever have a chance to speak directly to anyone who is truly successful in any aspect of like you will find one common factor they will either all demonstrate or tell you they owe their success to their mindset. That is where it all starts.

We have all spent only our entire lives establishing the mindsets we have today. Some of us have made an effort to change our original mindsets only to either better or worse our situations. It totally depends on which way our minds are allowed to be set.

If we allow negativity to set our minds we will fail at everything, but on the other hand if we allow our minds to be set by positivity we will succeed at everything we try and do. :D :D :D

Surely that only people can influence their own lives and if you want to be rich and famous you will become such a person. I con\completely agree with you and I try to follow the idea every day of my life.

Hi Melissa,

I am so happy to hear that you are actively living the kind of life from a mindset to obtain success. I agree that people can influence their own lives, but what most people over look it how other outside things and people are so easily allowed to influence our lives.

You see it every day a school teacher influences a child’s life in such a way they remember and take the lesson with them for life or a parent or even an event that might take place. So the key is being able to control in some way what you allow to influence your life.

That is exactly why we have affirmations we need some way to control what influences our lives. If we say I am broke every day for 20 years we will more than likely be broke and then be stuck wondering why. However we so easily overlook the affirmations being added to our mindsets by our own mouths.

Likewise if we say I am rich for the same amount of time we are also equally likely to reach that affirmation. Long story short be sure and take care of what you allow your ears to hear and your mouth to speak because those form our thoughts and our thoughts form our feelings and our feelings forms our heart and they forms our actions thus our ultimate results in life! :D :D :D

banners
Back