Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What happened to CPALead?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
All of a sudden i log back on after a few months and no chatroom, no forum, none of the old staff seem to be about on Skype anymore.

They still going?

All of a sudden i log back on after a few months and no chatroom, no forum, none of the old staff seem to be about on Skype anymore.

They still going?

Hello! We have found some illegitimate practices presented to us and to protect our publishers we have decided to suspend chat until further notice. We will have further information released regarding the forums in the future. We have also made some staff changes recently but we are still going strong and growing and will provide the same level of support our publishers! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns

Here is my contact info:
Email: Justin(at)cpalead(dot)com
AIM: CPAleadJustin
Yahoo: CPAleadJustin
MSN: CPAleadJustin

Best Regards,
Justin

Thanks for clearing that up - it's a shame tho Madison and Jeremy were my first 2 affiliate managers!

Hello! We have found some illegitimate practices presented to us and to protect our publishers we have decided to suspend chat until further notice. We will have further information released regarding the forums in the future. We have also made some staff changes recently but we are still going strong and growing and will provide the same level of support our publishers! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns

Here is my contact info:
Email: Justin(at)cpalead(dot)com
AIM: CPAleadJustin
Yahoo: CPAleadJustin
MSN: CPAleadJustin

Best Regards,
Justin

is it because of illegitimate practices by publishers or by CPALead?

I used to love CPALead. Haven't used it in most likely over a year now.

I guess they have quite a lot of competition now as well to when they first start now.

MI
Back