Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does everyone make of Ryan Eagle?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So with BLAM and EWA closing the doors and the company going bankrupt what's your views?

I have the utmost respect for Ryan. Everything doesn't pan out like you think it will all the time. Sometimes circumstances screw you over. I won't speak negatively of Ryan or EWA. Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised to see him bounce back.

Lots of respect for Ryan. First network I got accepted to was EWA and that's through mail conversation with him.
Really inspiring person who helped me quiet a bit, and probably the one person who opened my eyes for how you can actually change your life from bad to better.
Sad to see the events unfold as they have done, lets see how/if/when he bounces back to his feet again.

Full Respect to Ryan Eagle and Jessel the AM in BlamAds.

People go through bad times and being human we should also understand his situations.

I always liked Ryan and his whole ewa army theme. The ewa facebook page seemed to have a good mixture of new people in the industry and people who actually do this for a living.

Was suprised to see that he was closing his doors.

Ryan has done some remarkable things in this industry. I won't ever underestimate his capabilities nor talk negatively of him. In fact, he has actually showed me a lot of things that others simply couldn't. He's a great guy and I hate to see it pan out like this for him, but it shows how vicious our industry really is. I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back stronger, because he took something that was once just an idea and took it to levels that others didn't even think about.

I can understand why affiliates who were owed a lot of money would be pissed especially having been strung along for so long.

That being said though I do believe in second chances and I'm sure he'll wind up back on top sooner or later.

I'm just glad I wasn't owed money by them.

I think the whole issue is they promised weekly/daily payments to big publishers - If a publisher does 20k a day for a week then Ryan pays the pub 100k and all of a sudden the merchant turns around and says he is not paying!

Dead.

I think the whole issue is they promised weekly/daily payments to big publishers - If a publisher does 20k a day for a week then Ryan pays the pub 100k and all of a sudden the merchant turns around and says he is not paying!

Dead.

Yeah it definitely sounds like they took a lot of risk on and I'm sure a lot of it had to do with merchants not paying and all that jazz.

I'm not hating on the guy I just know where those affiliates are coming from because I've been stiffed by networks before for money that I've been RELYING on only to be given the "run around" and fuck is it frustrating.

But at the end of the day shit happens, businesses die and people will forget about all of this in a few months and I'm sure Ryan will move onto new projects. It's not even like EWA is the first big network to ever go under anyway... remember when Copeac seemed invincible?

Some people deserve a second chance and some do not. This outcome with ewa and blam was easy to see from a mile away. It should have been handled way before the trouble started rather than getting into trouble and then withholding payments and running around trying to get investors. He Should have fixed it before it happened or he should have be honest for the first point the issue came about. The right thing would have been for him to stop traffic a long time ago. He basically had a ponzi scheme going on if you think about it. He had no money, he kept having pubs run traffic and then he used the new publishers earnings to pay off the other late payments. In the end the the tower crumbles because turns it its being held up by a paper base.

To say you respect ryan is a strong statement.

PS: trust me there is a lot you all do not know that will never come out.

^I agree. Did anyone see his Tweets yesterday about new beginnings etc - he's onto something already!

I'm not here to take either side of the argument, the guy has screwed some people over but helped others hugely in the time.

However, I will say that you've got to have a lot of respect for the attitude. Let's be honest, we all make mistakes and the biggest thing you can do is put your hands up and admit it. It may have taken a while but the guy isn't letting it stop him achieving.

You've got to appreciate that. All to often people hide away from the truth and the criticism that comes their way but at the end of the day we are all human and we are all individual.

MI
Back