The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you think?

Dr Dwight,
Try optimising your images for faster downloads. I like the image when you have email, its funny :)

Temi

Ack! I've optimised them already! Does it load very slowly? I love the email button too, love that attitude! :D

:)

Congratulation Temi, you prescribe to an doctor :) You became a doctor yourself. Just joking :)

Ovi

1715 pics with Tommy Lee Jones, that's amaizing.. you are a real fan. You have all my respect for gathering such a huge picture database and updating it often. Although the site's graphics are poor the content saves the day. Again congradulations Debbie!!

Novocaine - Which graphics are poor? GULP! How can I improve them? As you can appreciate, my site relies almost totally on it's graphics and I want them to look as good as possible. Help!

deb4dwight
Visually you have created good impact and any T.L.J. fan would certainly be impressed enough to stay.

You might consider splitting your Home Page in half as it is quite a long scroll. This would make the page not so overbusy and also cut the load time.

In the head of your home page, you have the KW tag repeated. This is not a good thing to do. Also the number of kws in the tag/s is too many. Try inserting only the kws that are relevent to the contents of 'That Page' not the whole site.

Dr Dwight,
I did suggest this to you in the past, here is a more experienced webmaster than I am saying the same thing :)
Temi

Smeagain - thank you and I'll try cutting the startpage in half and putting all the links elsewhere. The kw tags were generated with one of those mt generators. I'll go through them and fix it. :D

"graphics" is a lot more than images.. and photos.. it's about the unity of the site, about the way all the graphic elements work with each other, the way you mix colors and how your respect the chromatic rules.
- You neeed to keep a style on your site, and perhaps cut down on the graphic elements, besides the pics with TLJ. Your mainpage is using too many images as buttons and they are too big (as in dimensions).

MI
Back