The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you focus on?

pandaa

affiliate
Whether it be link building, content building, page restructuring, or another technique, where do you put the majority of your focus? Also, why do you believe that the areas you focus on are the most important?

I put most of my focus on content, the thinking behind it being that more is better, what is the use of having a very well designed and pretty site when there's almost nothing on it. Sure, the layout and feel of the navigation is also important but without content, what would a website be? Just a bunch of empty pages.

I would say all of those need attention to them to make your website successful. It's just that you need to focus on different things during different stages. At first of course you need focus on developing a web site with user friendly design and content that people will like. And then you move on to focusing on how to increase traffic and so on. You will a lot of patience and dedication to make it work.

The majority of my focus goes into website design and content. I try my best to create good quality content that will draw in readers, rather than turn them away. Website design is also important so I spend some time there also.

I haven't been doing a whole lot of anything recently, so my only real focus has been staying afloat with regular content.

In general, though, I think a mix is important. I don't think that any single technique alone is enough and they should all get a little bit of focus. After all, they're all intertwined anyway.... create good content so that it can be linked and shared through social media, etc.

You are right Scarlett, Contents are the main part which we should focus on.Our contents should be fresh and written perfectly.

Content is hugely important like many have already highlighted but its important to retain a diverse marketing campaign , Exceptional content, backlinks and a rounded social media campaign will give you much better chances of competing for competitive phrases and niches.

I prefer content quality because it plays a vital role in SEO and it attracts user to interact with your site.

MI
Back