The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you do when offers get canceled

boussakka

The Black&White NINJA
Hi Zac,

I want to thank you for answering my questions, this time I would like to know what is your reaction when an offer (cpa or cps) has been canceled,
and it was a profitable one.
so what you normally do about this situation?

Thanks

It's never fun when an offer gets cancelled or pulled... but it happens to the best of us.

First you need to find out if the offer was pulled from the network, or just from you. In either case you will also want to know why. If it was a quality issue then it's a problem on your end. You might be able to keep running the offer, but at a lower rate while you try to improve the quality.

If the offer was removed from the network, another option is to see if it's listed anywhere else. You can use a site like odigger.com or offervault.com for this.

If all else fails, then it's time to try and find a similar offer. If it's a weight loss, dating or gaming offer, this shouldn't be too hard to do. In almost all cases there is another offer out there just like it. Keep on trying different offers and split test them with your traffic to see if any give a similar result.

MI
Back