The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do use Pinterest for?

Pinterest has worked moderately well for me as a marketing tool. Using it for SEO, I don't know anything about that.

If informative images are posted with annotations meant to inform viewers, they share it. The potential lies in marketing an idea through images. More people flocking Pinterest amounts to more sharing the image among subscribers say in Facebook.

Pinterest may show just one viewer for the moment but when it goes viral, the social network realizes its potential and value. It begins to appear higher in Pinterest resulting in more views. It is just a matter of time. Content and quality of image does matter in the long run.

I use it mostly for personal reasons. I basically post really cool stuff I want to buy or do even though I know I'll never have the money for it. lol. But sometimes I post links to articles I've written and stuff like that. Now that I think about it...I just added a bunch of products to my zazzle store today. I should probably pin some of them. :)

Pinterest is absolutely one valuable social media network. It's one of the best referral traffic sources for many websites and I recommend you to continue with building up your Pinterest account. Make sure to write a great description and to include links to your other social media accounts. I have to admit that I'm not very active there, but still I'm pleased with the results I've got. So keep on, because things can go very viral on Pinterest.

Not exactly SEO, but I have used Pinterest a lot recently for advertising my ways of making money online - for example, I link every post I make on Bubblews to Pinterest and it really helps bring in a nice little cash boost.

Well, I use it a bit to post pictures, screenshots and infographics. I don't see it as an SEO solution, but a Marketing option. While in my profile and board description I have my url, as well as in the individual image descriptions, I've never seen a backlink from pinterest.

Oh, you just have 1 follower? May be you've not work hard enough. Actually I'm not using PInterest yet but I plan using it. The secret to succeed in anything is to get more information about it before practicing it. I believe there are a lot of strategies you can use to succeed with PInterest. Just search the web and stay focus.

In my own perspective in think pinterest being among the best new social media and bookmarking technology is great for a variety of other uses other than SEO. Mostly Pinterest work as people can create and use a picture as a webpage bookmark and share it with their friends. I think most people use Pinterest planning for a family vacation, shopping for the newest Star Trek gewgaw, or organizing for their recipes. Other people also use Pinterest to market their company, build a brand, and develop an active following for their organization. However, as with the SEO I do not have any valuable information to offer about its relation with Pinterest.

Not exactly SEO, but I have used Pinterest a lot recently for advertising my ways of making money online - for example, I link every post I make on Bubblews to Pinterest and it really helps bring in a nice little cash boost.

I really need to start doing this. I will start on it today.

You definitely should - it's boosted my earnings quite considerably. :) It's also really satisfying seeing people like and repin your Bubblews posts on Pinterest!

I tried to pin one of my bubbles today and it did not work. Perhaps you can create a post on bubblews concerning how to pin your bubbles????? LOL ;)

I use Pinterest to get traffic to my writing on Bubblews or Seekyt. When you place great images on your post and articles, they rank high in the search engines. Pinterest is great!

I tried to pin one of my bubbles today and it did not work. Perhaps you can create a post on bubblews concerning how to pin your bubbles????? LOL ;)

I did, but it was a couple of weeks ago so I can't find it now! But I've had the same problem. The way around it for me was to copy and paste the URL of the post then go to "add from a website" and paste it in there. That works. I also installed the Pinterest Bookmarklet app, which makes it a lot easier, as it adds a Pinterest button to your browser so you can pin directly from any website.

I did, but it was a couple of weeks ago so I can't find it now! But I've had the same problem. The way around it for me was to copy and paste the URL of the post then go to "add from a website" and paste it in there. That works. I also installed the Pinterest Bookmarklet app, which makes it a lot easier, as it adds a Pinterest button to your browser so you can pin directly from any website.

Thank you for this info. I will look into that right now!

Last I heard, the demographics were heavily skewed towards a female audience on there. I think the user base was like 90+% female at the time I read about it. It was also predominantly women in their mid 30's to mid 40's, middle to middle-upper class. Not ideal for all services, but there are some companies that have been very successful with Pinterest - especially if they got a first mover advantage on it.

Pinterest is a social networking site that lets people share images and videos from their own personal media collection or from websites they visit.

I'm going to reiterate what a lot of people have said and say that Pinterest is great for marketing, not so much for SEO. I think things like Pinterest and Instagram work best if you're advertising a product, rather than a service.

Pinterest is a great social media website that gives you an option to pin images to categorized boards. Although Pinterest if more beneficial for Fashion, Clothing, Travel brands but some other brands from SEO have also utilized this social media site to drive traffic and increase popularity of their website.

banners
Back