The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What CPA Offers are Allowed on Facebook Ads?

Dating isnt. SMS is ok as long as its not scammy. Email submits are fine themselves but of course there are niches that are not allowed.

Whatever you promote dont use the CPA URL. Use a landing page. Either with your own list building or just a simple button directing to the offer.

You want your ad to have text that is similar at least to the text on the landing page.
To start with a decent relevancy score. Your ad cost is partly based on that.

Im trying to find a way around the dating ban by giving away a free pdf but I cant find one suitable yet.
Dating is easy to convert on there and I have but they delete ads and if you keep doing it they will give you the hammer of ban.

Dating isnt. SMS is ok as long as its not scammy. Email submits are fine themselves but of course there are niches that are not allowed.

Whatever you promote dont use the CPA URL. Use a landing page. Either with your own list building or just a simple button directing to the offer.

You want your ad to have text that is similar at least to the text on the landing page.

i see...but bro you know cpc's are high on facebook ads..like for example im promoting a US offer with a payout of $1.60 per lead so how do i reduce the cpc?

i see...but bro you know cpc's are high on facebook ads..like for example im promoting a US offer with a payout of $1.60 per lead so how do i reduce the cpc?
Just got to test with different targeting options. There isn't really any secrets to FB marketing apart from testing.
Retargeting can help but I am guessing you are new so don't have the traffic to retarget to yet.

Also, you probably need to go for bigger offers on FB. Offers like the one you mentioned are usually better with pop traffic.

Don't risk money you need but keep going and you will get there.

For me building an FB page over time and using my website views audience to get FB likes works best. Then I just keep marketing stuff to the within reason. I've sold the same people about 5 different ways to get UK TV abroad so far.

Email submits are fine themselves but of course there are niches that are not allowed.

"Email submits are fine themselves but of course there are niches that are not allowed."

I would like to know what niche youre talking about?

Cryptocurrency related offers such as CloudMining and ICOs are fully compliant with facebook ads and, in fact, are probably the hottest niche in affiliate marketing 2018 :)

MI
Back