The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What CPA Networks allow Facebook traffic?

I see someone has bumped an old thread again lol..

If people are still looking for networks that allow social media traffic though. Check us out.

You can always ask your AM as to the offer you are promoting and what traffic source does it allow. I am guessing most of the CPA networks around that contain lead gen offers allow traffic from FB.

Actually, I'm using offer's prelander and facebook blocking it

Which is why I said cloak. The offer/prelander/tracking links are all red flagged. You will lose your Facebook account promoting these offers at some point - the determining factor is how well you hide it from Facebook.

O
Which is why I said cloak. The offer/prelander/tracking links are all red flagged. You will lose your Facebook account promoting these offers at some point - the determining factor is how well you hide it from Facebook.
Okay then I'll use thirstyaffliate plugin to for link cloaking

Try iMonetizeIt - you are free to convert FB traffic on single offers or on smartlinks. Different verticals, decent payouts.

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Hey guys!

I want to start my CPA journey with Facebook traffic, so I am looking for some good networks. My plan is to promote lead gen offers. I will not direct link the offers. I will make an Facebook ad and send them to my landing page first and from there to the offer.

Do you know some CPA networks that allow Facebook traffic? Can you suggest me some good ones that are newbie friendly?

we have some good offers for facebook. lets get connect over skype:komal_255 for more details

banners
Back