The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What CPA Networks allow Facebook traffic?

zexxerus

affiliate
Hey guys!

I want to start my CPA journey with Facebook traffic, so I am looking for some good networks. My plan is to promote lead gen offers. I will not direct link the offers. I will make an Facebook ad and send them to my landing page first and from there to the offer.

Do you know some CPA networks that allow Facebook traffic? Can you suggest me some good ones that are newbie friendly?

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback!

I heard that some networks do not want that kind of traffic in generell. So the questions would be, is there some CPA networks out there that has specifically a lot of social offers? If you know some please let me know.

OK great! But I am looking for some good newbie friendly networks. If anybody wants to recommend me some do it here in this thread or send me a pm. Thanks!

Like the others have said, it's not the networks that determine whether or not FB traffic is allowed, it's the offers.

You can ask your AM if their network has any offers running that accept FB traffic. That would be the fastest and easiest, probably.

Re networks, there are many that will work with newbies. Check out the Resources section if you'd like to read about some of the different networks.

As it has been already mentioned above most CPA networks allow FB traffic. As for newbies try Peerfly and Maxbounty!;)

In case any offer you like but they don't like social traffic, then what should you do? Only drive any free offer with the opt-in page and collect leads then send them a newsletter with your CPA offer. Which means you send traffic by email. By this way, there is no chance to ban your account. Good luck.

In case any offer you like but they don't like social traffic, then what should you do? Only drive any free offer with the opt-in page and collect leads then send them a newsletter with your CPA offer. Which means you send traffic by email. By this way, there is no chance to ban your account. Good luck.

Yes but the offer has to allow email marketing or he'll be in trouble.

OK great! But I am looking for some good newbie friendly networks. If anybody wants to recommend me some do it here in this thread or send me a pm. Thanks!
As you are the newbie, you can start with ClickBank or Jvzoo as they don't need any website or any interview to approve your application. If you want to do CPA marketing, then you can join CPA Lead or CPA Grip both are good for new marketer.

Hello zexxerus,

Great to hear about your Facebook journey! Hope you'll do good...
If you're looking for various CPA offers, please try also DCypher Media.
We have what you need and also newbie friendly!

banners
Back