The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What could be holding me back from posting one Facebook post a day to groups

I`m not sure if something will hold you back, but I guess if you have so much info to share then do it. For sure the content have to be unique and HQ.

Well you can do it but not copy paste ,try to be a bit more creative .Also dont post only for promotion as you will be seen as spamer .Have patience and deliver value in this way people will like you and trust you

Why not?
--if you have something interesting to say and not just spamming the same regurgitated for profit crap
--that is what turns people off and gets you ignored or banned in a 'social media' type setting.

What is holding you back is the fear of what people are going to do or say to you after you post the link to the facebook groups. If you want to affiliate in facebook groups then you need to talk with the admin or make your own group where you can affitle as much as you want.

It is your fear that is holding you back because we all know how facebook groups can be. People mostly put their affiliate links in facebook pages and not groups because of the toxicity of some people when it comes to affiliate links.

MI
Back