The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What company is the best company for Real Estate lead generation ?

I thought the COVID era forbearance had expired ...

Yes, last September after an extension. However, forbearance has been around as a practical option internally with lenders for some time. I was just wondering is we may see a resurgence of federally backed forbearance as a result of the upcoming recession.

normal sales will decline --writing is on the wall

That has already begun around here. I just picked up two last month from distressed sellers in a neighboring township to reno. I'm going to look into the Air B&B thing too. That gives us 5 for this year. We flipped the other three in under 90 days while rates were still around 4.5.

We buy them for cash only and look for the distressed sellers specifically.

Welcome to the forum, although I noticed that your post is from a year ago. Nevertheless, I'm here to provide some insights to help you with your real estate lead generation concerns.
Finding a reliable marketing team for quality leads can be a challenge. One option you can consider is reaching out to a mortgage broker in Bury. They might have valuable recommendations and insights on reputable marketing teams that specialize in real estate lead generation.
As for your questions, determining your ad spend per month depends on various factors, such as your budget and goals. It's best to start with a manageable amount and gradually increase it as you see results.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, although I noticed that your post is from a year ago. Nevertheless, I'm here to provide some insights to help you with your real estate lead generation concerns.
Finding a reliable marketing team for quality leads can be a challenge.

Well for someone claiming to offer insights, you haven't provided any for the OP's question!
"what-company-is-the-best-company-for-real-estate-lead-generation."

depends on what market and what demographic.
can use tiktok to create ugc video, and advertise
can use facebook and instagram ads for lead generation

1662647581164.png

Here for a day and gone ...

In the years leading up to the housing market crash of 2008, many factors contributed to increasing home prices. These included low interest rates, easy credit, investors driving up prices, and the belief that prices would continue to increase indefinitely.

Now, mortgage rates are rising rapidly and home sellers have an incentive to rush to market before mortgage rates rise further, as the net result may be the decline in their home's value and selling price.

The increase in the number of Americans looking to sell their homes is just one of many indicators that the housing market is in trouble. If more and more people put their homes on the market, it will eventually lead to a decrease in prices. This is already starting to happen in some parts of the country.

What does the future hold for the housing market? Many economists predicted that home price growth would only slow, not reverse course. And, while there is no guarantee that prices will continue to rise, there are a number of factors that suggest that the market has topped out and is ready for a reversal.

This is the situation in the US right now. In a state of flux and change.

There is inflationary pressures and creeping up FED interest rate increases, enough to create a FOMO (Fear of missing out) hysteria to re-fi before it's too late (maybe).

Anyway, this is another 'best' thread where the OP was not spoon-fed an easy answer or solution. The best solution in the one that works for you.

I am awaiting a major change in the mortgage, foreclosure and REO situation in the real estate market now that home prices have doubled in many places and conventional mortgage rates have increased to 6.7% (in the US).

Refinancing 1st mortgages to access equity seems like a no starter with new 1st mortgage (or TD) origination loans.

Bank financed revolving credit, secured by second mortgage liens at 10% to 14% , may be be where we are heading.

I think I will go national in the equity buying, foreclosure buying and REO biz.

signup-foreclosure-newsletter.jpg

This has been on the back-burner for a while. The way FED Chairman Powell is not trashing the economy with interest hikes --recession seems inevitable --pivot time ;) Internet preliminary title reports, how to negotiate.

Once I made $3,800 (37 years ago -- so in today's inflated money maybe $10,000) by just offering the owner of the second mortgage a small payment for an option ($100.00 on a $77,000 second in default) to buy the second mortgage at a steep discount. I bought myself 10 days to pay the full option value. I sold my option to an investor I found for more than my option purchase price and pocketed the difference (money in the bank) out of the escrow. The investor negotiated a sale of the property with the owner in foreclosure and everyone walked away satisfied in the end.
True story actually, I had a CFL (Consumer Finance Lender -CA) license to use. Paid her and locked the docs up in the safe --sold the deal to an attorney-investor. We did the escrow ourselves :) Done in a few days.

No forbearance most likely --a pandemic is a 1one-time event since the Spanish Flu. Property prices are declining in some areas already. However, I don't see the magnitude of 2008 and there was no governmental mandate for forbearance back then. There could be forbearance on VA-FHA of only a part of the balance with a new current rate adjustment on the non-forbearance balance that would be due and owing monthly maybe? IDK we will see if the SHTF again.

I think 'hard money lending' might be a stronger market in the next few years.
The way things are looking right now:
case-shiller-housing-index.jpg
In fact I am pursuing it --as a business platform right now selling data and creating a new marketplace.

30 year mortgage money just broke 7% this week.

Home prices (in the US) will have to drop to these new rates and the volume of normal sales will decline --writing is on the wall ...

I can buy the equivalent of data included in a Preliminary Title Report + all the County Assessors Data for $0.036 per property report and mark it up and resell it. Fast legwork, time is of the essence in this.

I just have to design the credits 'wallet' and its database, as well the web platform for membership. Also I am in negotiation for cost pricing of lookups of Ilis pendens, and recorded notices of default maybe just published too --by counties and state. A marketplace. Selling memberships and ads for various lenders, property rehab contractors, buyers, RE professionals, Title Companies, Escrow 'facilitators', Insurance Agencies, etc. They need this licensing --I am just a marketplace

lis pendens would locate a lot of distress situations ;)
We used to buy property from the bankruptcy court, submit bids to the Bankruptcy referee direct, in LA years ago

Anyway, I am designing test ads right now and email squeeze pages before I spend time and money of development (web front-end, database design, Marketplace app/platform). I want to prove out the overall affinity first.

Current data point list attached

Attachments

• property-DOS-report-marketplace-data-csv.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 11
MI
Back