The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Commission range should I pay to my affiliates for Herbal SKin Care products

dpherbal

affiliate
Hi everybody!

I'm new here.

I have recently been tasked by my boss to start an affiliate program for our Dr Pierre Herbal Cosmeeuticals line of products, starting with only 2 flagship products although we have about 100 products.

I seek advice from members here on what commission range is considered adequate and attractive, if affiliates are paid for sales which are led through their effort. Our company will handle the actual product shipping and pay the affiliates 7 days after the close of each month. We can ship to International destinations.

Kindly suggest the different direct commission as well as override commission for various levels of the Affiliate's Uplines:

Direct Commission to the Affiliate that did the sale
Override commission to the Affiliate's 1st level Upline Affiliate
Override commission to the Affiliate's 2nd level Upline Affiliate
Override commission to the Affiliate's 3rd level Upline Affiliate
Override commission to the Affiliate's 4th level Upline Affiliate
Override commission to the Affiliate's 5th level Upline Affiliate

If we can afford the various levels of commission suggested we'd like to pay up to 5 levels. If not, we'll stop at lesser levels.

Please advice also if paying the Affiliates their commission within 7 days after close of every month is acceptable.

Thank you all in advance.

Warmest Regards, Charis

Moved from intro forum, since not an intro to Merchant & Affiliate Manager Discussions.

FYI traditional affiliate programs do not pay on levels or talk about uplines. That's MLM talk. Legit affiliates will be turned off and won't join. Affiliates sales pros want to be paid for their own efforts. Not share the pie. And they don't recruit other affiliates.

Are you trying to start a multi-level marketing program or affiliate program?

This forum only deals with affiliates programs and again they only pay on one level - occasionally they have a 2nd tier. But again they don't pay on levels or uplines.

Dear Linda,

thanks very much for your prompt response and for your advice and explanation.

My boss won't want to get into MLM.

Perhaps, he could have heard about the second level Affiliate and thought it could be further expanded into more.

What about recurring commission payment when there's repeat order?

I'll let him know about your advice.

Thanks again.

As far as best affiliate percentage it varies across the board by industry. So best thing is to find some affiliate programs with products similar to yours. See what they pay and then try to pay a little more.

MI
Back