The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What Comes First? Chicken and Egg Situation.

schniek

affiliate
Hi All,

First of all let me tell you that I am new to CPA.

For the past two years I've been researching various ways to diversify my income stream. Affiliate marketing in general, CPA more specifically seems to be an avenue that I could follow and hopefully gain some success.

I've read in other threads that one does not necessarily need to have a website to be accepted by a CPA network. However, I would like to have a website going and use it in my application to a CPA network (as it does look more professional). But I have reached a chicken and egg situation.....I can't finish my website without knowing what specific CPA offers to promote in my niche (I don't know what the networks offer),and I can't (not necessarily) get into a CPA network without having a website......hmmmmm dilemma.

My plan of action to get around this would be to:

1) First apply to some CPA networks.
2) Tell them that I am busy on a website, but in the meantime I would like to promote their offers via a PPC campaign, social networking and on forums (until I get the site up and runnining).
3) Once I got the website running I will get traffic via PPC and collect leads with a free newsletter, after which I will mostly promote offers through email marketing.

Does this sound like a plan to all you experienced people out there? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Please take time to read the following 2 threads first:

How to get accepted by CPA Networks
Newbie 411 Guide!

After reading the above 2, your doubts should be cleared. And remember do not get stuck, ask your questions here and we all are ready to help you :)

OK, I see that you already started reading the guides (as you mentioned in your other post). So i think you should get in touch with K, he could probably help you in signing up for a few CPA networks which do not require a website or are newbie friendly.

Why not sign up for AdPulse and get the $50 and 5% bonus here!

Then make a case study and we will all help you!

banners
Back