The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What browser do you use?

I use Brave.
It's fast, has a built in ad block system and has Chrome extension support. Amazing.

I have Chrome and Firefox installed on my computer beside Microsoft Edge. However I like to use Chrome 95% of times for my online activities.

I use google chrome. Google chrome is fast. I start with firefox and fell in love with it. But I was a web developer and realized later that a lot of people were using google chrome more than firefox.

And for testing, that means I had to switch to Google Chrome, because if your website is good on google chrome only, then it was better than being good in only firefox. But it was best if it was good on all browsers. Anyway, that's why I switched to Google chrome and I have liked it since then.

Most of the time I use Opera browser for Windows and Android, because it has a built in VPN. But i also use Firefox next to Opera.

I'm currently stuck with Firefox after Chrome. I don't know why but just feel Firefox is have an simple option that match my daily used. I like stock option of it: like Firefox Sent, I can transfer big file. I like Capture option used it everyday.

I used FF for years, still miss it some. Had to switch to Opera about a year/year and a half ago because FF was just too darn slow and giving me problems.

My preference for privacy is DuckDuckGo but (unfortunately) it doesn't work very well for vetting forum registrations, so now Opera and Google.

I use Chrome as it is the most convenient browser for my work. Here is the easiest and most intuitive remote access to documents. There is also a minus here - I have to periodically reboot it so that Chrome works quickly.

banners
Back