Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Direct advert sale

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Affiliate product

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
Quite curious to know what brings the most revenue to webmasters apart from the core business

Without doubt direct advertising for me, although I do have one affiliate site that is earning me between £60-120 per day.

Same with me, direct advertising work best, I am yet to crack the affiliate side of things, my affiliate (cheap flghts) earm me about £60 every 3 months :(

I'm just starting developing affiliate websites. I've got 3 published middle august. they're getting about 500 visitors a month now, I guess it'll be another 3 months before they gather enough steam to bring in some ££££

Sounds cool PI,
Good luck, I have not managed to crack it with affiliate sites yet, perhaps I am not signing up for the righ kind of affiliates offer.
One of my sites www.fx1.co.uk has got very good ranling for 'loans uk' perhaps I should sign it up for loans related affiliate scheme.

my £100 a day site is a finance related website, in fact all the earnings come from one page ;) But don't ask me to tell you any more LOL.

... now you've got to tell us more OldWelshGuy.

No one can end a sentance with "I make £100 a day froma website, but I'm not telling" :D

POST THE WEBSITE ADDRESS :) lol

But if he did that he will be inviting competition, I will say keep it under your hat OWG (If you wear a hat :). I am dying to know too but I don't think he should reveal it to us :)

banners
Back