Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What blogs do you read?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So early 2013 i will be launching my own personal blog, i'm interested to see what blogs you guys like and why?

i'm interested to see what blogs you guys like and why?
Short, precise and relevant information.

In our times we are bombarded and overwhelmed with so much information.
Nobody can read everything yet and also process.

BlueHatSEO.com is a killer blog for anyone looking for advanced SEO tactics.

It hasn't been updated in a while but there's a goldmine of info there.

There's definitely still some awesome things on there. Eli's an awesome guy and what came up with on there is something that continues to live on. Some things may not be as effective, but as long as you approach it with an SEO mindset, you'll be able to find the gold nuggets hidden within.

So early 2013 i will be launching my own personal blog, i'm interested to see what blogs you guys like and why?

I like Copyblogger.com since it's an awesome resource to hone my skills as a writer. In my Feedly, you'll find the blogs below.

• Signal vs. Noise (Simplicity & Genius)
  • KISSmetrics (Awesome Marketing Insight)
  • The Official Google Blog (Self Explanatory)
  • Matt Cutts (Why not?)
  • Google Analytics Blog (Self Explanatory)
  • Google Operating System (I can always use updates on this.)
  • Google Webmasters Blog (Self Explanatory)
  • Google Developers Blog (Self Explanatory)
  • Search Engine Land (I love SEO, what can I say?)
  • And the list goes on...

I like Copyblogger.com since it's an awesome resource to hone my skills as a writer. In my Feedly, you'll find the blogs below.

Me too!

Copyblogger is one of resourceful blogs. It tackles copywriting, which truly a very effective method of marketing for me. SEO is also part of copywriting. Effective SEO copywriting optimizes the content of your web page for better search rankings, thus you should make a high quality original content. It also involves balancing keyword use and sensible content.

I will be launching my own personal blog. i will probably call it something like inner strength or something along those lines, since I am renewing myself and training to do one of the most difficult things a person can do. hike the entire Appalachian Trail. south Georgia to northern Main. I will be giving myself the better part of a year to train and prepare myself since I will be making this hike with my wife Sonya. We will also be running our business using satellite uplinks. I am not sure yet the complete logistics of the whole thing but its is something I have always wanted to do, and even if I fail...I want to try

banners
Back