The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are your plans for today?

Shortie861

affiliate
Whether you have plans or if you are having a lazy day why not let us know here :)

Today I am hoping to get some more of my garden done as it really needs to be sorted and I am also hoping to spend a nice relaxing night in front of the TV watching the Olympics closing ceremony which is looking like it might be a great watch :)

I never planed just think and do it, i'm really lazy person who want to stuck with my PC...
even don't want to go outside except Lunch and dinner :D

I am not the man with a plan. I guess I just watch the prices of stock on Forex, buy some and sell some. When bored, check how some of my investments are doing. Walk the dog in the park and look for movies to download at night.

My plans for the day are too knock off most of my homework assignments so I could have the remainder of the weekend to myself.

I always have a million different things I need to accomplish in a day. So far I've woken up and went to class so I got some of it out of the way. I still have one more class to attend and then I might be able to squeeze in a small nap but that's highly unlikely. After that I'm attending a fundraiser for a friend and hopefully getting some dinner. The rest of my night will be spent in the library studying for a precalculus exam that I have tomorrow and doing an annotated bibliography that's due the next day. I'd say I'm a little busy today.

Well I woke up, went for a cigarette, started working on my eshop, did some of the facebook marketing, listened to some music, did some English to Slovenian language translations. Then I went to shop, did toasts for me and my girlfriend, watched episode of Vampire diaries, then I started with upwork work for my client. From time to time I checked my orders for eshop and I will continue like this for 2 hours more. And then maybe a cigarette, or some movie.. and then sleep till 11 o clock. :)

Get some minor and small things done, think of some new ideas for an upcoming project (? :D), and get a good nights rest.

banners
Back