The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What are your favorite online money making websites?

winnifred

affiliate
There are many websites and blogs that give good information on how to avoid scams and where to find websites that allow you to work online. My favorites are realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com and workathomenoscams.com What are your favorites?

There are several good sites I use. I go The Botting Network forum's Make Money section and people are always posting new methods there. I also go online blogs from Google searches.

I like Sharecash which is a pay per download network and it is quite easy to earn with it. In addition, I use Microworkers to earn some extra bucks monthly just by doing simple one minute tasks. Also pay per post sites are interesting and occasionally I write articles when I have extra time to spend.

Moneysavingmom.com has some good opportunities posted. As far as earning from specific sites, BlogMutt has a decent system in place, and Yahoo Contributor Network is a good site for those who are beginning to write online articles for pay. Inbox Dollars and Swagbucks have paid email and search options, as well as payment for watching short videos. Most of the tasks are simple, so they pay accordingly, but the payments do add up.

I started attempting to earn money from home all the way back in 2006. At first, I fell for the scams or the opportunities that only made you pennies. After educating myself and a lot of trial and error, I found working as a freelancer the best way for me personally to make money from home. I had to start at the bottom, working for content mills and poor paying clients, but I've since built myself a good online portfolio and now write for a major new publisher as a health writer and have several private clients I write for that pay quite well too. I took a lot of effort and dedication, but I managed to build myself to the point that I know earn enough monthly income to support my family.

When I first started out some years ago, I fell into the pay-per-click grind much like many other newbies out there. They were usually sites that generated nothing more than a pittance like Neobux, Clixsense, etc. thinking I would gain some kind of downline in the future. I soon realized these pennies (which eventually turned into a few dollars) weren't really worth it, so I started marketing using Chris Farrell's and other experts' programs. I haven't gone wrong since.

I don't really visit any particular site. Whenever I want to look for new ways, I just do a few quick Google searches until I land on sites, blogs, or forums such as this one. I trust information in forums a lot more since there's a discussion going on, and I rarely have to rely on one person's opinion alone. It's great as reinforcement for when I am unsure about a certain site, or just generally looking for some good new ones.

I agree, forums are excellent resources for determing if a specific oppprtunity it worth your time and effort. I have a few forums I check in to frequently. I've always had excellent experiences with any opportunity that recevied positive review from other forum members. I've also avoided some disasters by going to those places first. Sometimes, opportunities can really fool you into thinking they are a good thing. The only way to know for sure is to find real reviews to read, not the paid ones so many sites use to promote their products and services.

I don't really visit any particular site. Whenever I want to look for new ways, I just do a few quick Google searches until I land on sites, blogs, or forums such as this one. I trust information in forums a lot more since there's a discussion going on, and I rarely have to rely on one person's opinion alone. It's great as reinforcement for when I am unsure about a certain site, or just generally looking for some good new ones.

Absolutely. The best way to search for information regarding online money making sites is to read forum posts concerning about this topic. There are a lot of forums which talks about online money making and not only that you will get information from them, you will also get paid every time you participate in the discussions. All of the things you wanted to know online are posted in forums from Forex, HYIPs, GPTs, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing and many more. It's far more reliable source compared to blogs because there's really a discussion between members of the forum and current members of a certain money making sites. You will get a lot of ideas with those existing and those newly launched websites.

Great topic! I have learned of a few new places here that I will definitely be checking into. I actually just wrote out a list of websites I intend on using tonight to make a bit of money here and there. Here is my list: paid emails (MyPoints, Reward Port), userlytics (usability testing, they've sent me invites, but their website has been down for the last 48 hours! urgh!), slicethepie (review songs), Global Test Market (surveys), MTurk (micro tasks), enter instant win and blog sweepstakes, musicxray (rate songs), paidviewpoint (short survey), jingit (paid to watch commercials), work on my blogs, sell stuff on ebay, use the swagbucks toolbar for searches, 123prizes (short surveys), tellwut (short surveys), Pinecone Research (my favorite survey site), points2shop (my favorite GPT), focusforward (panel), helpowl (answer questions), & pollbuzzer (short surveys).
There are tons and tons more, these were just the ones I decided to focus on today, some just because I enjoy doing them, not necessarily because they are the best earners.
Wishing you all much luck and wealth!

I do not use sites to make money much, I focus on affiliate marketing, and list building. This is much more profitable, and sustainable. Money making sites can shut down at any time, but if you have your own product, list, or website, you have 100% control over your earnings.

Agreed. There are now several different forums and biogs on the internet on the subject of making money online. What I find useful is not only are they a good resource from determining weather a site is a scam or not, they are also good places to go back to to find new, legitimate, paying websites and increase your online earnings. Scams do find their way on forums, but other users will usually call out the scams. They're definite a good resource.

I also like browsing forums and searching google for new money making sites. This is a great topic. I just started using mturk (less than two weeks ago) and so far it is been great for some side cash. I also use swagbucks, and I blog. It can be hard to find legitimate online money makers at first, but they are definitely out there.

Agreed. There are now several different forums and biogs on the internet on the subject of making money online. What I find useful is not only are they a good resource from determining weather a site is a scam or not, they are also good places to go back to to find new, legitimate, paying websites and increase your online earnings. Scams do find their way on forums, but other users will usually call out the scams. They're definite a good resource.

Yup, the worth of the information I've found, and still continue to find on forums like these is immeasurable. This format's value is evidenced by having survived many trends and phases that the online market has gone through. Forums have been here from the start, and being a reliable source of opinions and information is only one of the many reasons why it's still a preferred format and medium until today.

There are a lot out there. I do get frustrated with the PTC but of recent,am on Ayuwage and it seems fair enuff although I haven't reached payout. I hope it works for me eventually.

My favorite websites online to earn money are GPT sites and PTC sites.

GTP sites like Swagbucks and Gifthulk introduced me to making money online, so I'm still searching for a newer and trusted GPT site. There are many things to do to earn money on it, but they are incredibly slow unless you know what you're doing. I typically do surveys since they yield the most.

PTC sites like Probux and Neobux are good as well, they don't take much of your time and your earnings will increase exponentially.

I like to use mylikes and instantcashsweepstakes.com to make money, they're both relatively slow when it comes to earning, but the payout is very good usually and comfortable. Plus, they're both very easy to learn and master. Sharecash is easy as well, if you can get people to download your files.

I like MySurvey.com. They have many daily surveys where your points can add up quickly. I have cashed out for $10 with them by doing about 5 surveys. Their point system is easy to understand and they have constant work. They now have a Mobile App Survey Download where they will give you extra points just for taking surveys on your smart or IPhone.

I used to do surveys for money, and I would spend like an hour to make $0.85 and I got really really tired of it. Anyways, I do other stuff online, mainly writing, and I make a pretty good side income (about $450 a year)

banners
Back