The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are your favorite online money making websites?

I like doing crowd-sourced work where I earn up to $10 dollars a day depending on the number of tasks that are being offered. I also like making money by doing translation and transcription jobs for other people.

I run a website about ways to make money online and I've been trying out as many programs as I can since 2009. I don't make a lot doing it (it's mostly a hobby for me) but here lately most of my money is coming from Pinecone Research (which is a survey company), QuickRewards.net (get paid to site with no minimum cash out), social spark (sponsored blog posts), jingit (paid to watch ads), mTurk (micro tasks).

I also do some writing on residual income sites. I just hit redeem on bubblews.com but haven't gotten paid yet. There are a lot of mixed reviews of that site. Some people claim to be making hundreds a month and some aren't getting paid at all. So we'll see if I get paid. And on hubpages I've got about $40 and you cash out when you get $50 but traffic has been really bad there since all the google updates and stuff so it'll probably take forever to get $10 more dollars.

There are many websites and blogs that give good information on how to avoid scams and where to find websites that allow you to work online. My favorites are realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com and workathomenoscams.com What are your favorites?

If you really want to make money on line I strongly subjest you to visit Chris Farrell Membership site. I´m not giving you any affiliate link. I dont want your money. But it is GOOD and definetely not a scam. Good luck

I have used an internet search to find a variety of sites to earn some money on and have found a few but would like to add a few more to my list, and some that I have found I need to be more active with. A recent blog I found is workersonboard.com and they give alot of good advice for legit work at home jobs.

There are actually alot of good, legit paying site's on the web. Some of the site's I use and completely trust are Neobux, Swagbucks, Slicethepie, Naturebucks, Offerbeast, Superpayme, Cashcrate, Adit Network, and Telexfree. These are the only site's I know of that are legit and really do pay!

I use PostLoop, where you get paid to post on forums. You get paid straight to paypal within a couple of hours of requesting the money, so i'd definitely recommend it. It's not really work either. It's quite fun embracing other forum users and learning new things about the internet and world in general.

For various ways to make money online, I typically go to the Blackhatworld forums and search there. With the vast amount of users who have a lot of experience in the field of making money, there is always something new to be learnt, and I am always willing to learn it. In fact to give you an example of something I learnt today, whilst I was browsing through the various methods available, I noticed one which went into detail about making money with Pinterest. I have actually found some success using the method explained there, and it's fun too!

I've used plenty, but only use one right now and I make anywhere between $30 to $50 a month. Before, I used Neobux and ClixSense but it was too much work for too little bit of money.

I just started making money online, but so far my favorites are Postloop and Bubblews because they're steady earners. I don't like survey websites because I rarely qualify for surveys outside the US. However, I'm hoping to find more lucrative methods soon. I think I'll check out all the sites that you guys have mentioned! Thanks, guys :)

I run a website about ways to make money online and I've been trying out as many programs as I can since 2009. I don't make a lot doing it (it's mostly a hobby for me) but here lately most of my money is coming from Pinecone Research (which is a survey company), QuickRewards.net (get paid to site with no minimum cash out), social spark (sponsored blog posts), jingit (paid to watch ads), mTurk (micro tasks).

I also do some writing on residual income sites. I just hit redeem on bubblews.com but haven't gotten paid yet. There are a lot of mixed reviews of that site. Some people claim to be making hundreds a month and some aren't getting paid at all. So we'll see if I get paid. And on hubpages I've got about $40 and you cash out when you get $50 but traffic has been really bad there since all the google updates and stuff so it'll probably take forever to get $10 more dollars.

You pretty much do the same things I do. It can get really frustrating investing your time and getting little to nothing out of it. I'm still working on my exact formula, I don't make anywhere near my actual goal, but I need to figure it out because I need to be able to stay at home with my children right now. However, you did mention a few I haven't tried, so I will give those a shot, as well.
Also, I'm now following your website. :)
Good luck!

I like to work on Cloudcrowd and Bubblews. More recently I started listening to songs on musicxray. Surveys are OK too, but usually there's a minimum to collect and that might take a while. The best way I prefer to be paid is like Cloudcrows: you work, you get paid at the end of the day.

I would say my blog is my favourite site, because it is stuffed full of the sites that I use to make money online (great big cheesy plug :thumbsup:), my favourite method to make money is sponsored posts, I love to write so to get paid for doing it is a great bonus.

Fiverr for me. I usually make $20+ per day on there selling graphic design services. The only bad thing is that there is no guaranteed work, and some day's I'll get dozens of order and others near none so it isn't very reliable.

Fiverr for me. I usually make $20+ per day on there selling graphic design services. The only bad thing is that there is no guaranteed work, and some day's I'll get dozens of order and others near none so it isn't very reliable.

The problem I have with that site as a seller is that there are just so many people fighting each other for business, have you tried offering your services on SEO Clerks as well?

My favorite sites to make money on are any sites that involve writing. I like doing freelance work that requires me to submit a specific writing assignment in order to get paid. Writing is my favorite thing to do, so freelance writing is one of my favorite things to make money doing. It's a lot easier for me because it keeps my attention whereas offers and surveys don't always do that for me.

Like several others here, I make most of my online earnings as a writer. I find that while the pay certainly isn't going to make me wealthy it is substantially higher than PTC or surveys or crowd-sourcing or other online earning systems that are out there. It is also more personally satisfying; even when I'm ghostwriting for others' blogs and don't get credit for my work, I enjoy the researching-writing-publishing process and seeing my writing attract traffic, likes, and shares.

Cloudcrowd sounds like an interesting site to use. Is it hard to get familiar with at first? Is the pay steady and decent? I know I won't get rich using it, but is it worth my time to sign up for and learn how to use?

I actually tried that and had about 50 refs but then I quit because I wanted fast money and I hated having to wait and only making a few cents a day, even though I don't do anything.

I really hate PTC sites because they are such low earners. Maybe with tons of referrals you can make some good money there but there's also the doubt if those sites are running into scam any of these days. I prefer staying away from them.

banners
Back