Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are your 2014 Goals?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So list your goals here - we will then check back at the end of the year and see what we've achieved!

I think you want a dollar amount mentioned, not sure but I sort of bounce around with the exact figure. Suffice to say that I want to get a solidly working biz going that will generate enough income that I can get off disability. By this time next year, I should be at or around 100% recovered, so need a source of income, preferably something I enjoy.

The week between Christmas and New Year's has always been the time when I think about my next year goals, so I think maybe it would work best if I figure out the minimum I'm going to need and go from there. Will do that this week.

Also, I want to really figure out tracking better. Right now, all I know how to do is use subid's and I am terrified of trying to do anything that involves messing around with my cpanel files (p202). I've no idea what I'm doing there and I've read tons on the subject, it's just not sunk in yet.

Think it will help me a lot when I put my entire focus on one method. There are just so many interesting ways to go about CPA, I want to try them all! Well, lots of them, anyway. :)

Happy New Year, by the way. :)

1. In the first half of the year get my earnings up to 100$ per day
2. In the second half of the year get my earnings up to 500$ per day
3. Get Bachelors Degree
4. Move out of my parents place
5. Travel to Turkey and Oktoberfest in Munich

- Get my hands dirty with internet marketing
- Take sometimes to free myself from my offline biz
- Earn at least $500/month from online world with the first semester of this year
- Decrease time doing offline biz but increase the income
- Take sometimes to learn playing guitar (hobby)

As I already have two good source of money income, offshore oil rig job and CPA marketing business, I decide to buy something to make me happy. If I only make money and don't spend what is the point... So I decide to bring home another pet, brand new Audi R8 to join my two babies, Audi RS6 and BMW 535 dM.

For starting, I wish the best for everybody and hope that all your wishes may come true.

For myself i would like the following to come true, no.... I will work for the following come true

1 ) expand my ebay business to 1000$/month
2) Hope to make a breakthrough in affiliate marketing (so far, not so good)
3) Start making my first 100$ from adsense and affiliate offers on my brand new website www.gratisprijzenwinnen.be (dutch website with free products, launched december 2013)

These are my internet goals for 2014

Earn 1000$ in 1 Month
Earn 100$/day
Post 50 more articles on MGDiary
Rank MGDiary No.1 on Google for “Marketing Diary”
Get ‘A’ Grade in my Final Exams
Earn 10,000$ in total
Own a Incentive CPA Network before the year ends

1. Get to $1,000/month by the end of June and to $3,000/month by the end of the year with affiliate marketing.
2. Expand from SEO to PPC marketing, also by the end of the year. Requirements: avoid chasing losses and improve self-control.
3. Take a road trip through the Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, and Belgium. The main theme is beer tasting with the occasional overindulging.
4. Speaking of beer, I should definitely revise my German. Speaking fluently with locals during the road trip will be the indicator of success.
5. Help my friend use online marketing to get his business started. A little bit of altruism never hurts.

So list your goals here - we will then check back at the end of the year and see what we've achieved!

What about your goals K, anything interesting?

Good luck to everyone with great goals for this yeah.

As for me, ........ My goals are........

1. I have completely moved my business to the mobile realm, So I would love to learn more and perfect my money making strategy.
2. Achieve a $100/day earning from my business,
3. Learn better tracking
4. Become successful and launch a mobile marketing agency.

My 2013 Goals are :

1. Achieve a $70/day earning using CPC CPV and MediaBuying .
2. Double My T-Shirts Sells on Teespring .
3. Prepare a successful training product and tool for the end of year .

Good luck to everyone ;)

2014 goals.

• Take AffiliateFix to the top of the affiliate marketing industry
  • Successfully relaunch my holding company
  • Launch 2-3 more brands under my company
  • Establish LandingPageGuys.com as the go to place for affiliate design
  • Turn over 3x what I did last financial year
  • Save up a big enough deposit for another property
  • Buy a nice Audi

I divided 2014 goals on two parts:

First part would include first 6 months:

-Freelance like crazy and earning around $4,000 every month from freelancing jobs
-Switching to new hosting
-Learning at least two CPA methods for earning money
-Buying new domains and websites and starting new websites

Other 6 months
-Stop freelancing
-Start building enpire of my own websites
-Start using CPA methods I learned and earning at least some money from it

I think that would be all when it comes to business.

- make $20,000 This Year With PPV Traffic & CPA ($55/Day)
- Create & Sell 2 Websites (Amazon Products Review)
- Make $10,000 with ADsense!
- Move out of my parents place

2014 goals.

• Take AffiliateFix to the top of the affiliate marketing industry (I thought it already was :))
  • Successfully relaunch my holding company
  • Launch 2-3 more brands under my company
  • Establish LandingPageGuys.com as the go to place for affiliate design
  • Turn over 3x what I did last financial year
  • Save up a big enough deposit for another property
  • Buy a nice Audi

Holy crap!! In only 12 months??

I'm not worthy....

I feel skeptic whether I should post my reply or not. I am 73 years old person with high ambitions
but my pockets are empty.

As far as my present is concerned, I am homeless, handicapped and financially shattered.
I like to buy the membershiops but my finances do not permit.It is unfortunate that no body
offers free membership or at least consider to get paid later on.

I have long been associated with pharmaceuticals and have been writing content but now
the things are changed I am not getting writing jobs for earning my basic livelihood earnings..

I shall appreciate any person's help in getting content written from me or support me little
bit financially so that I can start earning and pay back.

I was focussing on organic search traffic / SEO for the past four years. I decided last summer to venture into PPC marketing. So my focus will be on learing and earning in the PPC niche:

[ ] Only work on PPC 0700 to 1500, Monady to Friday
[ ] Launch 100+ campagins
[ ] Improve programming, webdesign and Photoshop skills
[ ] Earn X with my other sites and Y with PPC in one month
[ ] Earn Z in one day with PPC
[ ] Other: Read 2 non-fiction books/month, excercise 4 times/week

Pretty much keep building niche sites, increasing traffic, and make more extra money. Also keep growing my Facebook pages. If I can make $1500 a month or more consistently with my niche sites. That would be a bonus, and be happy to quit my full time job.

MI
Back