The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are you listening to?

I was just listening to, "Make Me Proud" by Drake and Nicki Minaj in the car. It's one of my favorites, and I think it always will be! It's been awhile since I've felt a song I could really connect to like that. Plus, my boyfriend started singing to me which was really cute to boot!

Right now I am listening to It Was Blue by Angus Stone. I have gotten across this song while I was flipping through channels. It was being played at some fashion show on FTV. I like how chill it is. Perfect for rainy days.

Right now I'm listening to the Great Gatsby soundtrack on repeat. Baz Luhrmann knows how to assemble a great team, that's for sure. Everyone who's contributed to the album is super talented and there are some great covers of well-known songs (I'm personally a big fan of the big band version of Beyonce's Crazy In Love, performed by the wonderful Emeli Sande). My fave film soundtrack of the year!

Pretty much whatever ends up playing on Pandora. At least until I don't like it :p When that happens its time to switch the station (or spam click the skip button until something good plays) :)

At the moment, I am currently listening to Lil Wayne No Worries. I absolutely love this song and it's one of my favorites that are on my playlist. The song may be a few months old, but in my opinion it still sounds great.

MI
Back