The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are you listening to?

A new band a friend showed me named "Sing Me A Fiction", I recommend them to anyone looking for a light independent jam.

I'm listening to my Pink Floyd collection all over again. I found this Enigma dub step version of Marooned (by PF) on Youtube last night that I just can't get out of my head. Being a Pink Floyd fan I think remixes of it are sacrilegious, but this one totally blew me away!

Listening to the deluxe edition of Lana Del Rey's album, at the moment it's Diet Mountain Dew. I used to not like her at all, but then her music really spoke to me when I was having a hard time. Now I can't get enough, even if it does sometimes throw back unpleasant memories (thankfully it isn't just now).

I'm listening to a recording I did with a friend of mine. He's a guitarist and wanted me to sing on an acoustic version of Rihanna's Diamonds. Not to toot my own horn, but we did pretty well!

I am currently listening to Bruno Mars. Just got done listening to Nine Inch Nails. How I went from one to the other is beyond me.

Just got the new Arctic Monkeys album - AM.
Sounds really good, very mellow but at the same time very upbeat.

banners
Back