The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are the reasons to start your own business?

It is clear that the main reason is earnings. And then there are other reasons. I personally would not like to work in an office. And to be an office plankton working for someone. I have brains and I can easily start a personal business. That is why many people for the same reasons as I started my own business. This is the time of the Internet. And opportunities abound. The main thing is to properly study the market with all its flaws. And to decide about promotion. I buy reddit upvotes on the reddit platform. I think this method is effective because there is a lot of traffic. And thanks to those votes my branch goes higher. Which allows most visitors to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, to get financial freedom, to be able to organize the work as you wish, to liberate yourself from bosses, create your own projects, choose your own team, work when you can and want and not when you have to, to save time, to earn more money for sure... the list is pretty long, as someone who enjoys only this type of work, I could write a whole story about it.

Lets tell you something if you have ambitious in life you want a better life to be free ,wake up when i want ,travel around world etc .I dont say having a job its bad but i dont want all my life to wake up each morning ,work 5 days per week and not enogh money .If you like your life at your job then its good but many people are unhapy at thryr jobs and they stay there only because they need to suport theyr families etc
Thats way i choose online business i want a nice life freedom ,enjoy life ,a better life for my childs etc

To be independent of other people
That's a fallacy really --you are dependent on everyone you are doing business with not fucking up --something you have very little control over or any serious inputs usually.

That's very stressful; especially when their performance, of which you have no control, influences whether you make a paycheck off them or not.

With regard to affiliate marketing, with almost exclusive use of contracts of adhesion, non-negotiable, unilateral (one sided contracts and agreements) --choose your business partners wisely and keep a diverse mix. A one man army has many a weakness.

There are many advantages too but there is a fundamental weakness in the 'I am an independent business owner' way of thinking. <- as in the 1 part --that's the most difficult to deal with. Earn enough to hire and delegate responsibilities <-that's your main hurdle.

Just clone yourself and get more things done :D
I like robots (machine learning, apis (fee basis and my own coded developments.)
Delegation does not have to be to other humans necessarily.

My crew :D Program code just needs the 'oil' and 'greasing' of modifications and version updates.
Low maintenance and high quality partners are needed always.
But again the sources of the code's data being consistent and continual are critical to your robots performing as expected.

Bender2Render-terminator.jpg

banners
Back