The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are the reasons to start your own business?

emilyjousha

affiliate
According to me if we are tired of our office job or not satisfied with our office job. we just decided to start your own business. Share your thoughts.

What are the reasons to start your own business?

Just off the top of my head...

- You are captain of your own destiny
- Freedom to work whatever hours you want (assuming a home biz), any time of day
- No earning caps or asking the boss for a raise
- Location freedom
- No boss looking over your shoulder, you're working for yourself - do it your way
- Your biz gets all the profits
- Ability to set and scale your goals

Well AZGold has already listed all the reasons I wanted to add. But those listed reasons are not just the way you see it. You will get to know how it feels when you successfully run your own business, make profit from it and experience those reasons.

Just my personal opinion. Working for someone is like letting someone drive your car, or tell you how to drive it. You may feel happy because you are getting paid salary,

but you will never know the happiness of people like Jeff Bezos of Amazon, or even ordinary bloggers/Affiliate Marketer like Patt Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome who made up to $300,000 in just one month from his blog and makes an average of $100,000 monthly from his blog (Public information).

It's all a personal choice, but there are levels to freedom. The ones who have the higher level, enjoy a better life. I also think you work better, when you are working for yourself, because everyone knows what's best and wants best for themselves.

One thing I would like to add to the list AZGold made above is that, when you create your own business, you are creating a potential opportunity for employment, if you scale your business to a high level that would need employees.

One thing I would like to add to the list AZGold made above is that, when you create your own business, you are creating a potential opportunity for employment, if you scale your business to a high level that would need employees.
So, you're saying you would be interested in starting your own business to create employment opportunities for other's? I don't think that's why most people start a company.

So, you're saying you would be interested in starting your own business to create employment opportunities for other's? I don't think that's why most people start a company.

No, I am saying that it is an additional value you could be creating without knowing it when starting your own business. Facebook now has up to 500 employees but zuckerberg never started Facebook to create employment opportunities. It's just an outcome of his business that scaled up.

When you have a talent, self-displine, and some money; can't find good employment and are fed up with being treated like a serf < give it a shot

First of all, definitely it's for money, or for second income.
Nothing's better than being your own boss, creating new jobs opportunities for others, and learning new skills

- Samira

Hi, Top 10 Reasons to Start Your Own Business
  1. Each day at the office will be motivating.
  2. You'll be following your passions.
  3. You can pursue social justice or support non-profits.
  4. You can achieve financial independence.
  5. You can control your lifestyle and your schedule.
  6. You can start from scratch.
  7. You'll get tax benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't find a job that pays a good salary or on a "Take this job and shove it!" day.
If you have less than 10 employees and/or less than 10 million (USD,GBP,EURO) revenue you are a micro-business.
Still, if you do that right, life can be pretty good ;)

Last edited:
According to me if we are tired of our office job or not satisfied with our office job. we just decided to start your own business. Share your thoughts.
Hi, okay let's consider it as well you said. But if someone has not enough money to start own business so what to do? Should we keep bearing the time we spend over. lol :) well lets come to right way. No doubt doing a own business is a great idea rather than keep doing a job somewhere. There are many advantages in doing own business, even small business but depends on your capital you can invest. It has both situation like benefits you can give your time when you want to as it is not fixed time as in office. But you will have to give your 100% in in it sometime all the time. But the major thing is there is no any target for you that you have achieve given by senior. You are a BOSS.

I agree. One of the main benefits is independence. But Of course you will need to pay for this. Modern business is really difficult, especially in beginning. But you should be motivated and concentrated on your goals! I'm thinking about cbd business, I read that it can be profitable now. For example Joy Organics provides such type of cooperation joyorganics.com/pages/how-wholesale-cbd-gummies-can-help-your-sales looks interesting. What do you think about this?

Last edited:
Well, I'm a creative person. I have all kinds of ideas in my head all the time. That's why I want to open my own business and develop. But, alas, I do not always have enough money.

Society is changing, and no one wants to be tied to an office chair. People stop seeing it as imaginary stability, and that can't help but be happy.

There are many reasons to start your own business, but I think the most important one is that you don't think about money in your old age, and you don't depend on anyone. After all, it's a great feeling. Even though I had some financial problems when I started my business, I got some help here . I have a small online business, which eventually covered the cost of starting it and brings me a net income for about a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back