“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What are the best paid affiliate traffic sources?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jeromepaine, Oct 5, 2017.

1. jeromepaine

jeromepaine Affiliate affiliate

We all know that Facebook ads is the top source for targeted traffic. So what are the other best advertising platform/network/website for affiliate offers.

Teresa Davidson likes this.
  2. terraleads
  3. Devangi Adattract

Devangi Adattract Affiliate affiliate

The best paid affiliate traffic sources are Social network traffic(special facebook), Search traffic(mainly involves Google adwords, Bing) etc.

4. jeromepaine

jeromepaine Affiliate affiliate

Yeah, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Bing, Adwords are the top choices. What are the other sites that are proven to get affiliate traffic and conversions? :)

5. Teresa Davidson

Teresa Davidson Affiliate affiliate

I would vote for social recources. I can't tell anything about others but social ones are very good.

6. Maxxx333

Maxxx333 Affiliate affiliate

social ,networks offer good traffic, but you should know how to target. The best ones are even mentioned up here already, but if you are looking for something different from that, then you can use tools to help you searching the right traffic source, check any of those spy-tools, they could be really helpful to you to improve this! 7 Useful Ad Spying Tools for Affiliate Marketers

New-Vision likes this.
  7. shi chan

shi chan Affiliate affiliate

i think we should not depend too much on facebook

8. Finpro Trading

Finpro Trading Affiliate affiliate

TONIC
    Bing Ads
    Facebook Ads
    PPV Traffic from RTX Platforms

New-Vision likes this.
  9. donaldstefen

donaldstefen Affiliate affiliate

A social media very important role for affiliated marketing purposes like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Google ads and much more like many social media site are available.

10. Turnkey FX

Turnkey FX Affiliate affiliate

I agree with you mate

Top Resources

banners