The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Are the Best Page Rank Checking Sites?

Google no longer updates Public PageRank, and hasn't for some time.

Any PR values a site may show you are either years out of date by now or they are simply estimates which probably bear little resemblance to actual PageRank.

In addition, PageRank is only a small part of Google's ranking algorithms these days, so even if you were able to find an "accurate" estimate it wouldn't tell you a whole lot.

Google no longer updates Public PageRank, and hasn't for some time.

Any PR values a site may show you are either years out of date by now or they are simply estimates which probably bear little resemblance to actual PageRank.

In addition, PageRank is only a small part of Google's ranking algorithms these days, so even if you were able to find an "accurate" estimate it wouldn't tell you a whole lot.

Thank you sir. I will rephrase my question then.

Are there any tools out there that can help me assess errors in my SEO and improve how often search engines refer traffic to my page?

Yes. Start with Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page rank is no more important as Google has stopped updating their page rank algorithm. Google is more concentrated towards improving their SERP and removing bad websites from their search results.

Not true.

PageRank is still a factor.

The only change is that Google no longer exports "Public PageRank" so it's no longer possible to see the estimated approximate PR of a specific web page.

Google no longer updates page rank now. Previously people were using tool like SEOquake to check the domain authority, domain age and page rank. but now page rank is not exist.

Google no longer updates page rank now. Previously people were using tool like SEOquake to check the domain authority, domain age and page rank. but now page rank is not exist.

See above. This is not accurate.

The only thing that Google has changed is that PUBLIC Page Rank is not longer updated. And this is nothing new. They have not been updating public PR for several years now.

That does NOT mean that real PR is not important or that it is not being continuously updated as always. It means only that we now cannot tell what the estimated PageRank of any individual page is. We don't know. Google still knows.

MI
Back