The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What are the best gold & silver affiliate programs?

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
A colleague is expert in coins, bars, ingots and the like. They have asked are there any good affiliate programs for selling silver, gold and copper coins/bars, especially for a product catalogue affiliate?

NADEX accepts sophisticated referring websites (as in larger). They offer precious metals, FOREX, Stock Index Derivatives --and are fully licensed CFTC in the US.
Nadex

I though they did but I don't see a link to it now.
I know of a CPA deal from a crowdfund REIT program if that's of interest.
$500 in deposit/ $80 CPA (pay per account acquisition) I have no financial interest here and no experience with them but it looked good. Similar affiliation conditions (probably).

Last edited:
NADEX accepts sophisticated referring websites (as in larger). They offer precious metals, FOREX, Stock Index Derivatives --and are fully licensed CFTC in the US.
Nadex

I though they did but I don't see a link to it now.
I know of a CPA deal from a crowdfund REIT program if that's of interest.
$500 in deposit/ $80 CPA (pay per account acquisition) I have no financial interest here and no experience with them but it looked good. Similar affiliation conditions (probably).

Thanks for the tips. I found Gold Broker, Royal Mint and a few others (not affiliated to either in any way). It's hard to find coin affiliate programs and the search results are full of crypto affiliate programs which offer much higher returns. But the whole point of trading silver and gold coins for many collectors is the history of each coin and that you get to actually touch a physical product.

Numismatics are a whole other ball game --taking physical possession or needing some sort of secured storage. With bullion you have expensive assay requirements to transfer the asset. Also, you have liability when referring customers, liability that the offer is legitimate --so due diligence needs to be done. Rather complex --that why licensed is best.

Thanks for your feedback
My colleague's plan is to create some sort of global directory with affiliate links to other websites
That way there's no direct or indirect selling involved
Just lots of friendly cookies roaming about

Numismatics are a whole other ball game --taking physical possession or needing some sort of secured storage. With bullion you have expensive assay requirements to transfer the asset. Also, you have liability when referring customers, liability that the offer is legitimate --so due diligence needs to be done. Rather complex --that why licensed is best.

MI
Back